Calender in ios 7

jenil_295

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I am getting increasingly frustrated with the native calendar app in ios 7.
I want to be able to see my all day events in the notification centre.
Is there any way to do that?
If nt can any1 suggest gud 3rd party apps which would show my all day events in notification centre? ( i dnt care if its in today view or nt, i just want it)

iPhone 5 16GB

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
If nt can any1 suggest gud 3rd party apps which would show my all day events in notification centre? ( i dnt care if its in today view or nt, i just want it)

iPhone 5 16GB

I haven't been able to do that either I do know if you press the search icon in the cal app it will show your all day events in a list

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

iPhone 5 16GB

My calendar events and reminders show in the notification center today view. Go to settings>Notification center>today view.

rstark18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I should mention... the way I understand it is Tempo actually uses you built in calendar to populate. So for the way I use it for example is to setup the built in iOS calendar (google calendar for me) and then shove that awful app back in my ~Not Used~ folder and forget about it. When adding an event to Tempo it populates the iOS calendar which populates my online Google calendar seemlessly and instantly. This also has the benefit of populating the calendar section of Notification Center.
I'm a big fan of this app as I use my calendar a lot and you just can't beat it for free.

jenil_295

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I should mention... the way I understand it is Tempo actually uses you built in calendar to populate. So for the way I use it for example is to setup the built in iOS calendar (google calendar for me) and then shove that awful app back in my ~Not Used~ folder and forget about it. When adding an event to Tempo it populates the iOS calendar which populates my online Google calendar seemlessly and instantly. This also has the benefit of populating the calendar section of Notification Center.
I'm a big fan of this app as I use my calendar a lot and you just can't beat it for free.

It is actually a very nice app..
However it doesnot solve my problem of reminding me about all day events in any ways.. Dat being said, I'm gonna keep using dis app as it is a 1000 times bttr den d stock app..
Atleast till i find some alternative to it...

iPhone 5 16GB

BTSee

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

iPhone 5 16GB

I believe what you're looking for doesn't exist. The change that took place for calendar in notification center in ios7 actually decreases functionality and is one of several changes that seem to me to be made simply for the sake of change. At the very least, if they were going to make the calendar view in notification center less useful, they should allow you to tap on calendar in notification center and be taken to the calendar app (kind of like you can for the now less functional weather info in notification center).

That being said, the Tempo calendar thing looks pretty cool, so I'm going to check that out ;)

jenil_295

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I believe what you're looking for doesn't exist. The change that took place for calendar in notification center in ios7 actually decreases functionality and is one of several changes that seem to me to be made simply for the sake of change. At the very least, if they were going to make the calendar view in notification center less useful, they should allow you to tap on calendar in notification center and be taken to the calendar app (kind of like you can for the now less functional weather info in notification center).

That being said, the Tempo calendar thing looks pretty cool, so I'm going to check that out ;)

I feel the same way... iOS 7 is very gud over all bt these little things annoy d hell outta me...

iPhone 5 16GB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll