Black & Slate or White & Silver

Which Awesome iPhone color!

• Total voters

cocochannel

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
well i was gonna go with the black cause it looked better in the videos but i touched both at the apple store and the black feels cheap/pastic to me. white feels just like the 4s (a good thing) so I MIGHT go with that

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
well i was gonna go with the black cause it looked better in the videos but i touched both at the apple store and the black feels cheap/pastic to me. white feels just like the 4s (a good thing) so I MIGHT go with that

Well if that's how you feel I have nothing to argue.
For me. The black feels very business like. like it belongs to elite.

Just my two cents worth :)

alizansari

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I love the black one, but I read on a few different forums that the black one is prone to shedding color, thus revealing the raw silver aluminum below. So I'll go white,

Headofstate

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
When it comes to iPhones I tend to flip back in fourth with the colors. On the 3GS I prefer the white but on the iPhone 4/4s I prefer the black. But on the iPhone 5 I would choose the white model and replace the LCD screen with a black one. I think the black is a great but it will show wear and tear very easy

MichelleRo

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I stayed with black as I've had all along, I like the fact that the black phone fades into the background when you're reading or playing a game. I love the look of the white also but I felt more comfortable staying with something I already knew I liked.

JCPalmer

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
They were out of White when I bought my iPhone 4, so this time I preorderd at and got a white iP5! Love it... I got a temporary case at Best buy, covers up the silver band too much, but I love the colors! Was able to put on my Zag HD screen protector without any particles too.

JasonR02

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
White, but Maybe Going back to Black

I was tenth in line at the Verizon store and they were sold out of the 16GB in black. I debated trying to get one elsewhere, but I didn't want to leave empty handed and just took a white one. I've got 14 days to switch it out for a black one when they get more in. I'll be honest, the white is growing on me. I have it in a Commuter Series Otterbox, so my phone is sort of white and black with it. The plan is still to switch it out, but I'm starting to consider just keeping the white one.

Fatimusorime2

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I reserved a 16GB black at Best Buy. The night before I got the email saying they didn't have the phone I ordered and could be waiting up to 28 days. So, I went in to the store yesterday, they had 1 extra, 32GB White.... I went with it and it has grown on me almost immediately. The style of the white and aluminum reminds me of the Macbook Pro. I think it looks very nice. The potential for scuffing on the black one concerned me quite a bit.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I chose the black/slate because of the uniform color scheme, plus I just haven't used a white phone in the past and wanted to keep mine looking sharp.

anon(4706943)

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Daughter got the white, her boyfriend got black. Both look amazing. He is very meticulous about his devices and the black is already showing signs of wear on the back from being set down on the table etc. Unless things change, I'll go with the white 32GB model this time and take a break from all the black devices I've had over the years.

M.J.Clark

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
One of each.

I bought the Black/ Slate and bought a White and Silver for the wife on Friday. She wanted black, but there was only one left in the store and she had told me that if needed, she would go with a white one.

She now wants a pink otterbox though....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll