Battery Life Issue

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I have only had mine 1 day and already had to put it on charger after 8 hours it was down to 8% and I haven't even done anything with it since I was at work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Ellerbe

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I think people need to start posting a screen shot of there usage. It's easy to say oh it lasted me 2 days but if you look at the usage it will say used 2 hours and idle 22 hours.

My first day with the watch I went from like 8:30 in the morning till 10:30 pm when it died. I looked at the stats at like 10 and it said I used it 6 hours and idled the rest. So I am not sure if I just used the crap out of it, or the battery is life sucks.

jarran6

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Ok, I did another unpairing of my watch last night and re paired again using the back up it did.

My watch was back to normal again today, bearing in mind it was at 2% at 16.30 yesterday, I am writing this now its 18.00 almost and my watch has 65% left and my iphone 6 plus had used 10%, I have used it a lot more today than yesterday too so my recommendation is if your having battery issues to unpair your watch and re pair it again, it certainly fixed mine.