Back on iPhone

BalrogWing

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I'm not a "new" member persay since I've been here since 2011 but I recently switched back to iPhone after giving Pixels a try for a few years. Currently using an iPhone 12 that works great and am planning on upgrading to the 15 Pro this fall most likely.

I'm from Pittsburgh, love to read, ride my bike, play video games, and watch movies/tv. I work as a DBA for a local university and am going to grad school for data analytics.

My favorite authors are Brandon Sanderson and JRR Tolkien. A few of my favorite games are Link's Awakening and Super Mario Brothers 3 but I also like a lot of modern games too. High on Life is a recent one I've been playing. So just posting to say hi. I hope to get to know yinz and have some good discussions!

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Sorry I'm not a "new" member persay since I've been here since 2011 but I recently switched back to iPhone after giving Pixels a try for a few years. Currently using an iPhone 12 that works great and am planning on upgrading to the 15 Pro this fall most likely.

I'm from Pittsburgh, love to read, ride my bike, play video games, and watch movies/tv. I work as a DBA for a local university and am going to grad school for data analytics.

My favorite authors are Brandon Sanderson and JRR Tolkien. A few of my favorite games are Link's Awakening and Super Mario Brothers 3 but I also like a lot of modern games too. High on Life is a recent one I've been playing. So just posting to say hi. I hope to get to know yinz and have some good discussions!
Welcome.
Good choice 1: you, young, reading books, YA SciFi. Keep it up through life if you can.
Good choice 2: returning to iPhone.

Reactions: BalrogWing

BalrogWing

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the welcomes. I did like my Pixel phones but being back on iPhone I remember why I liked it so much and definitely plan to stay for the foreseeable future :D.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2