Are You Planning On Sticking With an iOS Device In The Future?

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I don't think I will be using apple forever.. But for now I can say that I will be using apple iPhone for a while longer.. Since nothing else seems to be interesting me now

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

same here. It's a lack of choice really. I'm not saying that's the reason why I'm stranded with Apple, I'm obviously a huge Apple fan because to me their products, services, philosophy are second to none. BUT for a fact there's simply no one competing with them on that level. Android phones have just a wholly different approach, in which I'm not interested, and I will not start recounting my issues with 'competitor' Samsung.

I like(d) Blackberry, who sort of were/are an alternative I believe, but they're rather vanishing from the market, so that alternative is gone too. Windows Phone seem okayish. But not appealing to me. So yeah, the thing is that even if something intriguing, new was on the rise it would still take years for that product to become established and offer us something of value (ecosystem) - to cut to the chase here; I believe I'll be "stuck" with Apple for a long time, they would have to screw up big time to lose me as a customer.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Right now I use both a Note 3 and my 5s, but once Apple releases a bigger iPhone I believe I may stay here full time. I'm always switching back and forth between android and Apple and it's kinda tiring. I have a feeling that with the iPhone 6 Apple is going to be my permanent home.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
In my current state yes I'd use apple for as long as I can. I like the blackberry and would like to give windows phone a try but nothing from them has a larger selling point for me to switch back to them unlike the apple right now.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
As of right now do you believe you have become a lifetime Apple user and will never use any other Devices at least when it comes to iPhone?

I will use Apple products as long as they meet my needs in a way I like.

But.....I also use other platforms. I've got a BlackBerry Q10 and an SGIII that I use along with my iPhone.

Sent from my AWESOME gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S5. iPhone is not meeting my wants right now. I'm sure I'll be back on iPhone at next launch as long as it has a bigger screen. I will continue to use my iPad.

This is basically me except with a Note 3. I'm just letting this hold me over until the newer iPhone is out.

z33dev33l

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
In short, no. I feel Apple has been pretty stagnant for some time not introducing anything compelling. I like iOS 7 but I feel that was mostly playing catch up and if the leaks of iOS 8 are anything to be considered then I don't think I'll be picking up the next gen.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I have been debating about this issue a lot for the past few days. I know I said before that I will but now there are so many devices and different OS that I want to try. I've been wanting to try windows phone and blackberry. No android for me because it just doesn't work for me. I'm not hating on it or being biased, just that android didn't have what I wanted and it just didn't work with what I needed.

Still, depending how the iphone comes out this year I'll be making a decision then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
This is a GOOD (hard) question for me, I like iOS, but I also like Android....If iOS had the screen real estate along with the customization (without jailbreaking) that Android has, it would probably be a no contest.....I would go with Apple.....Maybe....SMILE

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
To be honest, I was only ever drawn in because of the 5c. I think if they only stick with the full aluminum devices similar to the 5s, I'll likely not be moving forward with them.

I'll just have to find myself a bigger storage green and white 5c, then settle in and move on.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
If Apple continues opening up the OS as they are with iOS 8, broadens the integration with other platforms (home, car, fitness, etc), and improves the overall hardware, I will be sticking with them for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
In the last two years I've transitioned to Apple. Started with iPad 2, iPhone 4s, AppleTV, upgraded to iPhone 5s, and now use a MacBook Pro. I like the integration that enables me to seamlessly use devices for work and home. As things stand now, no way I would go back to BlackBerry, PC, or move to another tablet. I'm sticking with Apple products.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77