Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrpKrft

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Why I should win

I've never had an apple tv before and honestly I never even thought about buying one either. I am however always looking to play media from my iPhone on my tv and wow oh wow did a solution present itself. As I turn into a loyal apple follower I see this as a must have piece of tech and I gotta have it.

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
I need an apple TV because cablevision just turned off my cable on the TV in my bedroom because i dont have a box, and now they want $15 a month for an additional box so i can watch TV before bed. So i need something to watch shows on. I would love .99 rentals of scrubs, and to watch episodes of shows I've already paid for... PLEASE TIPB!!

zanyterp

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I've got an HDMI port on my tv that will never get used w/o one....so win this & may have to buy a second for my other tv. :)
winning would also allow me to know if I want it or just driven by all things apple.

spiderman001728

May 8, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys! I want the apple tv because i am an apple fanboy like iChadman and i want all the apple products. So......basically, the apple tv would look BRILLIANT hooked up to MY TV.

Thanks

itsizu

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Airplay. iOS. Music. Streaming. Apple. Netflix. HD. Youtube. Movies. Renting. No storage hassle. TV Shows.
Instant Home Theatre.
Need I say more? The TV: amazing!

Macman

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
This is it. The last item needed to complete my apple home.

I have everything apple! (iPhone4,iMac,iPad,Mac book pro) I have been waiting for this apple tv to hit stores. I have sold all my friends not the apple brand but with this I will be able to show off the power of apple and sell my remaining friends on buying apple products.

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to have an Apple TV! Being able to stream netflix to my tv and any movies and tv shows I have is just amazingly awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tizmosis

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
tv please

I will come out and say it i am a poor apple loyalist. I have been using a macbook hooked to my tv and well it is geting annoying taking it apart and putting back together again.

mudads

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to win it so that I could at least stream some shows for my kids over netflix for them. I recently lost my job and cable tv is going to be the first thing that goes.

Thanks for the contest TiPb!

Dealwagon

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Slowly trying to get away from PCs!! This is another notch toward the dark side! ;) Really, my iphone is lonely, and needs a friend. The Apple TV is the link to my TV bigscreen that my iphone needs!

zather

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Rent movies
Stream Music youtube on my TV
NetFlix
iOS
Airplay
This is too awsom to pass ^^

and thanks for the gift guys
and good luck everyone :)
hopes who wins this enjoys it we will all be happy for ya :D

miloszz#AC

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't into Apple and their products. But it changed. Having iPod for my music, iPhone as a phone, MacBook as a daily use computer makes it somehow complete. And one more iDevice makes it more and more complete. At the moment TV is only non-Apple aspect of my life ;) And I'd like to change it. Thank you TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien