Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ananthtony

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have this one, so that i can stream all the movies up in my TV or Projector. Renting movies for just 99 cents would definetly a plus for this and also IOS an excellent reason to have it at home. Love to have one.

ZackTanner

May 7, 2009
Visit site
It's all about the Netflix

I don't own a PS3 or Xbox or anything else that could play HD Netflix movies without a disc, or hooking up my computer, so the Apple TV would be perfect for my HDTV. And jailbreaking for some apps would be cool too.

mlomeli#IM

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV

I want an Apple TV because I want a reason to buy/rent TV Shows and Movies on iTunes. I NEVER buy entertainment from iTunes because I don't like the idea of paying for it and watching it on my 13'' screen, that's why I have hulu, cable and redbox.

So, an Apple TV would be great for me because I would feel the value of buying/renting in the iTunes Store, watch the videos on my TV and keep those which I buy.

I rarely win anything in these types of giveaways, sweepstakes or contests so winning something would be very nice...

PLEASE GUYS, PICK ME!

Good Luck! :)

yknock1

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
i want it to reduce my monthly entertainment cost compared to paying for cable tv. also would like to use it at work so we can watch videos and share media to increase my dept's knowledge and skills in the pre-hospital emergency field.

matwagem

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I am a working artist in the music so streaming videos from youtube for fun, entertainment and learning would be great!
Watching movies and not have to search for the dvd-disc or the stupid play button on most systems (some remotes are just to complicated!) would be great for many filmnights with my friends!
Apple would bring a whole new experiance to my life.

Mickyfin

Jul 3, 2010
nokiadna.com
I have been planning on getting an Apple TV, as it will make mine, and the wife's life a whole lot easier, as our down syndrome girl is quite demanding when it comes to watching her favorite TV shows, she's madly into fashion, and being able to simply select and pay 99 cent for the TV show she wants, its a godsend.

codered

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm Outnumbered!

I need (no deserve) an Apple TV because I'm completely outnumbered! I have a wonderful wife, and 3 little girls. At some point I'll have 3 teenage girls (at the same time).

I have an iPhone (3G:() and never get the newest of anything.

I would use it to stream my iTunes content to my TV and entertain my children so I can have a few precious moments of sanity!

Thank you!

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I'd love an Apple TV just for AirPlay. Especially since I'm in the UK, Netflix and TV rentals aren't available.

Consider that for music streaming, before the Apple TV, you needed an ?70 AirPort Express. For just ?99, you can have the addition of video streaming and the other cool stuff. Plus you get a cool remote, that you can buy standalone for ?15 anyway.

So yes I'd love an Airport Video, courtesy of TIPB, which is what the Apple TV means to me.

generic#IM

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
why i want the apple t.v.

My family and I used to have on demand from comcast a few years back and i remembered loving it. Unfortunately, for whatever reason it broke and after Comcast failed to fix it after the third visit we just gave up. Part of the reason i loved comcast was, I was able to watch popular shows and movies just days after they aired. Yea, I know it sounds selfish.

I tried using the internet, but i guess because i still use xp streaming videos has become just a mess- only working occasionally with a few sites (except youtube that always works)- and forget about viewing things in HD.

I want the Apple t.v. because I love movies- I love being able to watch movies immediately after they are released on video and commercial free. Plus i'd love to able to watch hd programming. Plus it has plenty other cool features too.

I'm sure my parents would love it to, but for $250 plus on an air conditioner repairman's salary, tuition fee for school, taxes, and mortgage for our apartment? Not a chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77