Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ww2_honor

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I need Apple TV!

That Apple TV just has to be mine! I just don't have anything to watch anymore on TV and hate having to sit at my computer to find something to watch. I'd love to watch Netflix without having to turn on my PS3 and stream music to my TV while I'm cleaning the house. I MUST jailbreak it for when, we all know it's going to happen, apps are released for it. So how bout it?

skew

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
If I won this then I wouldn't have to buy a google tv. Too bad I cant airplay tipb live on the big screen that would be sweet!

leif#IM

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV

I am very excited to use Airplay. As an iOS device user this will be great for all of my podcasts/movies/ and music. After this I would use this for playing all my educational videos for my wifes daycare. We love to watch Kids TV so netflix is awesome for that. I hope I can win!

Dave01568

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
I have a blue ray that has netflix YouTube and streaming but I need something with rentals.
But the apple tv has rentals and with three small children It's a must especially because I have and it's compatible with my iPhone/iTunes please give it to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77