Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1w1nd

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
My gf and I have discovered Netflix and it has brought us closer! It's so much fun watching movies on demand. Apple tv would give us so much more than just movies, our DVR is full and tv show rentals for .99 would be fantastic. We would love to add this wonderful apple product to our bedroom! Thank you!

Andrew Flores

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
First and formost I really love the design and overall appearance of Apple TV. The iOS that came pre installed is absolutely gorgeous and Apple like. The small size and exterior design would match everything in my leaving room or bedroom from my PS3 to my Wii. Second, the features of Apple TV are all I need for media and entertainment in my living room. My family loves Netflix so the seamless streaming is a blessing! And now with Airplay we will be able to listen too all our music or about 12000 songs and watch countless hours of movies the we have bought from iTunes. Another thing is that we don't even watch that much TV so we have all these channels for no reason, we could be saving money right now and plus it's cheaper to rent a season of HOUSE from fox instead of actually paying $40 to buy the season. The $.99 range is perfect for me. And finally the thing I love the most is the seamless integration between all our Apple devices via Airplay, the epitome of Apple lifestyle. Plus I can't forget my passion for iOS. ;)

Andrew Flores

pbertling

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Since I would love to get rid of cable TV, I could use Apple TV to purchase only those episodes of shows I actually watch and not pay for channels I don't ever plan on watching. Also, it would help me in saving for a new MacBook Pro.

Tomswift25

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Just got an HDTV recently, and would lobe to hook up something other than my iPad or iPhone to the screen. I know that it's not 1080p, but 720 will suffice.

MrNiceGuy#IM

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I want my, I want my ATV!

I've been cut off by the wife, as I'm sure multiple people will say, but I really am. If I purchase anymore Apple products I'm sure it'll cost me more than a night on the couch.

I own a ton of Apple stuff including the old Apple TV, so I guess I'm spoiled but I can't live without new Apple products! I'm currantly in a bet to win an iPad and all I have to do is lose 30 pounds in a month. If I don't buy it I can have it, so please pick me to win! I'm a total Apple freak I had one tattooed on my body!

Kraytn

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I would like the Apple TV so I can stream a history of pictures and movies of my parents for their 50th anniversary. I can image how amazing it would be for pictures of their kids and grandkids as well as their old Navy pictures. This would be an amazing way to present their wonderful history together.

Paul
aka Kraytn

kibbler652

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Just a dvd player....

I wan't this because the only way I can watch movies is when we get them from the library, plus the use of youtube, netflix, 99? rentals, plus the whole thing is bite sized!

HaPi76

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
The Kook-Aid iz good...

This is my first post, so I'll be brief: I want it!

Now comes the easy part, my ten reasons why:
1. Apple Kool-Aid is good to me!
2. My first mac (PowerPC G4) got me in the pool and died on me only last month;
3. Got my iPhone4 on laungh day in Montreal (typing on it now) and it got me on TV;
4. Sleep with my iPhone4... In my hand... (stop it right there you dirty minded trolls!);
5. I need it because I haven't had cable since 93 (made me hate TV);
6. Tired of fiddling with DVDs, I want to go all digital;
7. aTV is my planned second step into that process;
8. AirPlay: for surfing, watching, slideshowing, gamecentering (it will come!) AND partying;
9. My mom will love it when she comes over and because...
10. ...Rene, this post got me to finally sign up and post after hitting Tipb.com daily ($#!+ you not!) for the last 10 months!

And if all of that fails...
...Did I say that I REALLY want it?!
Thanks a million!
HP

otggamer

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to win an Apple TV to be able to stream the videos I take of my daughters directly to the TV for watching. We record all this video and then never watch it, this would make it so easy to enjoy!

Druce

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
For me, it is all about the hacking

Hacking hacking hacking. I have the existing AppleTV, which was fun, but between the anemic processor and the bloated version of Darwin on it, it kind of choked if you tried to do anything substantial on it. I thought that Boxee would be kind of cool, but the AppleTV v1 buckles under the strain.

I have been watching enthusiastically with each new post about jailbreaking, and lowtide, and DFU... Something tells me that this is going to have as big, if not bigger development community as the iPhone on Cydia.

Sidberto

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Why I want an Apple TV?

I want one for my parents. There have been several occasions where they had guests over and wanted to share a youtube clip or a few photos from their iPhoto library and they made everyone crowd around their iMac. If they have an Apple TV, they can do all this on their tv with no hassles. So basically what I am trying to say is that I am trying to convert their whole lives to everything Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77