Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

awatkins1983

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Why I want the new, incredibly awesome Apple TV

I currently have to old Apple TV and Im IN LOVE WITH IT. I also love my netflix account and now i can finally have both. Between my girlfriend and her CSI, Nip/Tuck (and the list goes on) and my kids downloading their shows (nickalodeon, Disney channel) and their music (justin bieber, miley cyrus, etc.) to it, i can hardly get my time with it. So im in need of another just for daddy. I love Apple products, I've brought so many people (family & friends) over to the winning team of Apple. Furthermore there are tons of websites for apple lovers but i come yours daily to get the latest and greatest. Aside from all the other things i could list i would be forever grateful..... So please consider me, my needs and my family

topypunk

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Why I need to b and have an Apple TV

Because I'm a Apple Crack tramp...
OH and AIr Share or stream or whatever its called. i have a iphone, ipad, apple wireless keyboard and mouse all in my lap.. i can't remember what one's typing this on...
Netflix tickles my dog silly too..:eek::rolleyes::confused::cool::p:D:(:):eek:

jordanetodd

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
why i want an Apple TV:

to surprise my fianc? for christmas with :3 I personally would like to have netflix streaming to the TV, but I'm sure he'll have a lot more fun with it than me, since he's the apple geek.

Avenged110

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently trying to eliminate my monthly cable bill and strictly use my computer for all my TV and Netflix needs. I would love to have an Apple TV that would also really help streamline the process in a significantly awesome way! Also really looking forward to Airplay and whatever functionality Apple with most certainly bring to the platform in the future. It would be insanely cool to have this worked into my iMac, iPod Touch, Airport Extreme ecosystem.

Thanks for the contest guys! :)

SteveP

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Would like to be able to stream Netflix in the family room, already have a Roku in the living room but they might trade places.

r_saint

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I want the Apple TV because I want to try out Netflix and expand the number of ios devices I own... which is 1 super out-dated iPhone 3G haha

deadkenny64

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
For Jailbreaking...

I plan on jailbreaking it within 30 seconds of opening the box and enjoying some great Hulu action and mkv pr0n until my corneas explode...

dmstrom

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Why do I want thee? Let me count the ways

I want the Apple TV not for what it is, which is nice enough but not revolutionary.

I want the Apple TV for what it will become in the next 2 years: the archetype for the next generation of digital entertainment and information devices.

Like most Apple products, it will not be revolutionary or even original. It will be the ideas dreamed of by many, executed exceedingly well. It will define a genre, as the iPad has already done.

The iPad was not the first, but it has set the standard by which all others are judged.

Apple TV will infuriate us with unnecessary limitations that competitors won't have. We will accept these limitations (or jailbreak) because Apple will provide an overall experience unmatched by the competition.

I want the Apple TV for the generation of Apps to come--only after Apple frustrates us for a while by not allowing them. For the apps barely dreamed of today that will be indispensable in a year or two.

I want the Apple TV because I am lured as much by the dream as by the reality.

All that, and a cool netflix experience.

emtal233

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Netflix, Airplay, and possible future of apps. To be able to stream all my movies in itunes to my tv and not have to insert a DVD would be awesome. To add this to my Apple arnsenal of devices would put a huge smile on my face.

excaliburca

Jul 11, 2008
Visit site
Well, just leave a reply below telling us why you want it. Is it all-about AirPlay? Netflix calling your name? Is it for the children? Need them $0.99 rentals? Or do you just have to have everything iOS? Any reason will do, and you only need to enter once (so don't be spammy about it, okay?).

Give-away starts now and ends Tuesday, Oct. 5 at 12pm PT. So what are you waiting for?

Enter now!

I suppose I'd want one for Netflix... rumor is it's supposed to work in Canada.

And maybe $0.99 TV episodes, but my TiVo gets most of those for free anyway. :)

Joost

devonair

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
I have a sick obsession with everything Apple, and need it to complete my iOS-device jenga tower that I'm constructing as an altar to El Jobso.

Actually, it's really all about the Airplay. I travel so often that it would be great to throw this in a carry-on and be able to watch my own content on the many hotel TV's I get stuck falling asleep to...

ChrisLuce#IM

Mar 23, 2005
Visit site
Since I have lost my job things have been tight. I am a single father raising my son since he was 4 months old, of course he is 17 and wants an AppleTV. He has been looking at them for a while now but I have been putting it off because of finances.

Anyway, this would be a great gift for my son! Thanks for an awesome giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien