Anyone using the Zagg glass protector?

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I installed one on my 6 as well and I can tell you there is a definite difference between the one on my 6plus and the on on my 6. The 6plus one develops this fog on it after a short period of use while the 6 seems to consistently hide fingerprints much better and doesn't develop a "glaze" over it like the 6plus one does. I don't know if its because it was a early release one that I got (I got the one for the 6plus the day it came out).

Anyway I contacted Zagg and asked for a replacement and they sent me one. Their return policy kind of blows (pay for shipping both ways) but its better than nothing. I can tell you there is a world of difference between the new one and the older one I had on my 6plus.

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I had Zagg glass invisible shield screen protector put on my 6plus by Best Buy. And i must say i havnt had one smudgy fingerprint yet and its been a month now! When using other screen protectors i would have to wipe screen constantly. I will always use Zagg glass

---
iPhone 6 Plus

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I swear by them. Use it on all my phones. I really like their replacement policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I love Zagg glass. :)

Yeah, they have a tendency to chip here and there on the edges but they're super easy to replace because the lifetime warranty is awesome. Swapped it out for the HDX for a while because of the chipping issue but the smooth feel just wasn't the same. And after a while the screen started to look distorted in the center so I requested a replacement and am staying with the Zagg glass.

Elphie123

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I love my Zagg glass protector on my 6 +. I may have as many fingerprints as without the protector, but it cleans so much more easily!

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I just got the 6+ about a week ago, first thing I did was throw on a Zagg glass and a Lifeproof Nuud. I know no nothing is indestructible but this setup feels pretty close.

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I have a Zagg glass invisible shield that has 2 dents in it, only seen from certain angle, no idea how they got there no drops. They are sending a replacement. I normally never use them but like this Zagg.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77