Having trouble posting in Marketplace.....

SlydWyz

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

Can someone please help me...

I've been trying to reply to a WTS post in the Marketplace, and for the life of me, can't find the button anywhere to do so.

I'm not new to iMore, have posted multiple times, and I'm really interested in trying to tell another member that I want to buy his phone.

Can a mod please help me so I can spend some money and make a few people happy?

Thanks!!!

SlydWyz

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Thank you ECM. I've read the guidelines, but it does not indicate anything about being able to REPLY to a thread in the marketplace.

It says I need 50 posts to create a new thread, but that's not what I'd like to do. And seeing as how I've been a member since '09, I think I meet the 30 day requirement of the site as well.

Is there something else I'm missing?

Thanks!

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I misread your first post. Can you post a link to the thread you wish to reply to? I suspect it may be in the archived section -- where completed or inactive transactions are located.

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
OK, I can see that's an active thread, and I get the option to reply. Perhaps you could try logging out of iMore, then log in again and try to reply again.

SlydWyz

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I gave that a shot, still no dice. Maybe it needs time to update itself or something.

I'll have to try again in the morning or something.

Thanks for your help ECM, Happy Christmas!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I gave that a shot, still no dice. Maybe it needs time to update itself or something.

I'll have to try again in the morning or something.

Thanks for your help ECM, Happy Christmas!

I'm not sure why you're not able to reply to the thread. I just replied using the Tapatalk app. Maybe if you're on a computer or laptop, try logging off and back on again.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

Can someone please help me...

I've been trying to reply to a WTS post in the Marketplace, and for the life of me, can't find the button anywhere to do so.

I'm not new to iMore, have posted multiple times, and I'm really interested in trying to tell another member that I want to buy his phone.

Can a mod please help me so I can spend some money and make a few people happy?

Thanks!!!

Just posted as well on my laptop without an issue,

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
you definitely should not have a problem with replying to the thread. Maybe try a refresh on that page. Moving you to the site feedback ..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2