TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilsofa

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Re-gift for my Mom cause she deserves it!

I would love to win this so that I can give it to my Mom because she really deserves a iPad for Christmas!

BlackFenrir

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
The avarice never ends! "I want golf clubs. I want diamonds. I want an iPad so I can ride it twice, get bored and sell it to make glue." Look, I don't wanna make waves, but this *whole* Christmas season is stupid, stupid, stupid!

Bred0061

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I would absolutely love to win this

I'm completely strapped for money right now and am struggling to pull together christmas gifts. Yes I know tomorrows the day but to be able to give this as a late gift would mean the world to me.

Drtong

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Well I would love to win one, why? Well who wouldn't, plus I can't afford one. I doubt I'll win but who knows maybe it will be a Christmas miracle.

pab#IM

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
An iPad wil complete the set

I've owned almost everything else that has come out of Apple (even a Newton, which did not suck by the way) so an iPad would round out my collection.

gvelazquezjr

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
You guys have great coverage on the hottest technology!

I've been reading your blog for the last year and you guys always have the latest news on the new technology. Whenever I want to reviews on the new gadgets, tipb.com is where I go. I really appreciate all the hard work you guys do. I would love to have an iPad. I will be attending college in the fall of 2011, so I can't afford an iPad, however the news you guys post about the iPad has convinced me that I need one. I've seen many people using them for personal life, work, and especially education. I'm hoping I could have the honor to join the iPad family!

spike22

Sep 23, 2008
Visit site
Late one night, I was checking my email on my ipad and a unicorn jumpped out in front of my car. I swirved to not hit it, I mean, come on; it's a UNICORN....they have to be endangered, so I couldn't hit it. My car pulmmited to the bottom of a huge ravine and a rockslide covered my car. I had to chew through one of my legs in order to free myself from the rocks that pinned me to the bottom of the hole. It took me weeks to climb out of the hole, you know, one-legged and all. When i finally got to the top of the ravine, i remembered that I had left my ipad in the car. It took me another 2 weeks to get back down to the car and by then several Morlocks had taken it from my car and had begun praying to it as their God. So I couldn't deprive them of their new diety. Brused, one-legged and ipad-less, I crawled back out of the hole and hitchhiked home. A nice group of illigal aliens picks me up and took me on a trip to Mexico.....but that's another story.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I really need a new iPad.

iArnie

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I'll tell you why I want to win this iPad so badly. I love iPads. I want one. But I really want it because Santa Claus never brings me anything. I've been on his naughty list since I was 7. Geesh, you leave a guy chocolate chip cookies with jalapenos in them just one time and he NEVER forgets.

Love,
iArnie

mdpatsfan

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Fingers X

My fingers are crossed, hope to win this "magical" gift by waze! How cool would it be to be on waze on an ipad sitting in traffic. I would love to use waze more sitting in traffic but its had to do on in iphone, at least for me.

But the truly greatest thing I would use my new "electrical" device for is at my job, Im a fireman and the advantages of having an Ipad on medical and hazmat calls are endless. Thanks for the chance waze and thanks for looking.

Merry Christmas

mbrown655

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
If I had an iPad I would no longer be stuck watching my wife's TV shows. Just imagine a sweet life without Dancing with the Stars! I con only dream of this day!!

culdaddy

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Getting an ipad for the holidays would be great. I spend all my time getting things for my family it would be nice to have something for myself. Course I would probably let my five year old daughter use it for homework they have.

Eldh

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Ipad

Hello from sweden!
I want an ipad for my soon to be wife who has a liver disease, and now i got her pregnant: So she needs to be in the hospital for 4 months.

Imagine, a hospital bed,the dry and sterile smell of a hospital. and the Boring food. Poor thing. Give me the chance to help her with this. Let her leave the hospital by the Ipads wifi so she can surf, watch movies and stay connected with those at home!
thanks dudes!
great Blog!
//Simon

Faagmer

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Well, it would easily settle my debate of wether I should get an iPad or a playbook when it comes out. Still undecided, but been leaning for the iPad 2 lately. Although, if my budjet would allow it, I'd probably be posting from an iPad at the moment xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234