Intro: Ally Kazmucha

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi there iMore nation! Ally here!

For those of you that don't already know me or haven't seen me lurking around the jailbreak and mod forums, here's a little about me.

I'm the resident DIY, jailbreak, and how-to Editor for iMore.com. While I spend a majority of my time on iMore writing content for the main site, I do tend to lurk in the forums here and there to help where I can, creep who will let me, and of course, to troll Rene every chance I get. :p

I started my tech fascination many years ago by modding my old Motorola v60 and v710 (anyone remember those?) - I used to lurk around Crackberry, Howard Forums, and any other forums where I could find like-minded gadget enthusiasts. About 3 or 4 years ago I stumbled upon iMore (then it was either The iPhone Blog or Phone Different, it's been a while!). I saw another Crackberry forum member post about it so I ended up registering. And soon after, I got an e-mail from Rene asking if I'd offer up my ninja jailbreak skills to iMore. And here I am today still loving every minute of being a part of the iMore team.

If you ever have questions about repairs, advanced features of iOS, or how to set up a specific feature, I'm probably your go to person. Outside of iMore, I own a Pod Drop location in which we repair iPhones, iPads, and iPods all day long. Basically, when I'm not fixing them, I'm writing about them. I'm also co-owner of AnoStyle? which specializes in coloring and customizing your iDevices (anostyle.com).

Outside of being a gadget nerd, I'm also a huge Harry Potter fan, and as expected, Rene makes sure to tease me for it on an almost daily basis. I live about an hour outside of downtown Chicago right on Lake Michigan. I've grown up living on the beach and can't imagine ever living away from a body of water. I've got 2 dogs - Dexter (golden retriever) and Kaya (Shiba Inu). We've also got a resident guard cat, Shelley, that lurks around corners waiting for her opportunity to steal your soul.

I stay pretty busy between owning 2 companies and iMore but always try and make time for our readers and try and answer questions and e-mails as quick as possible. If you've ever got a question for me, the quickest way to get a response is by emailing me at ally@imore.com

Hope you like the new forums and the benefits they offer as our team has worked super hard on them. See you around!

Ally

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi there iMore nation! Ally here!

For those of you that don't already know me or haven't seen me lurking around the jailbreak and mod forums, here's a little about me.

I'm the resident DIY, jailbreak, and how-to Editor for iMore.com. While I spend a majority of my time on iMore writing content for the main site, I do tend to lurk in the forums here and there to help where I can, creep who will let me, and of course, to troll Rene every chance I get. :p

I started my tech fascination many years ago by modding my old Motorola v60 and v710 (anyone remember those?) - I used to lurk around Crackberry, Howard Forums, and any other forums where I could find like-minded gadget enthusiasts. About 3 or 4 years ago I stumbled upon iMore (then it was either The iPhone Blog or Phone Different, it's been a while!). I saw another Crackberry forum member post about it so I ended up registering. And soon after, I got an e-mail from Rene asking if I'd offer up my ninja jailbreak skills to iMore. And here I am today still loving every minute of being a part of the iMore team.

If you ever have questions about repairs, advanced features of iOS, or how to set up a specific feature, I'm probably your go to person. Outside of iMore, I own a Pod Drop location in which we repair iPhones, iPads, and iPods all day long. Basically, when I'm not fixing them, I'm writing about them. I'm also co-owner of AnoStyle™ which specializes in coloring and customizing your iDevices (anostyle.com).

Outside of being a gadget nerd, I'm also a huge Harry Potter fan, and as expected, Rene makes sure to tease me for it on an almost daily basis. I live about an hour outside of downtown Chicago right on Lake Michigan. I've grown up living on the beach and can't imagine ever living away from a body of water. I've got 2 dogs - Dexter (golden retriever) and Kaya (Shiba Inu). We've also got a resident guard cat, Shelley, that lurks around corners waiting for her opportunity to steal your soul.

I stay pretty busy between owning 2 companies and iMore but always try and make time for our readers and try and answer questions and e-mails as quick as possible. If you've ever got a question for me, the quickest way to get a response is by emailing me at ally@imore.com

Hope you like the new forums and the benefits they offer as our team has worked super hard on them. See you around!

Ally

Your advice columns have been invaluble on apps and DIY, Thank you Ally

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Long time BlackBerry/Crackberry person here. I've had my iPhone 4S for a few weeks, I've enjoyed reading your columns. Keep up the good work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2