couple issues w/pangu

hb773

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Okay.
My phone iPhone 5s verizon 64gb

First problem was weird. I installed a few tweaks , couple apps and themes. And noticed.... All jailbreak items were missing.... Like bridge springtimer etc... Basically all the cydia items that would show up on the screen were not there. I reboot and respring a few times. Nothing showed. Only thing that was there for sure was cydia. So I installed another tweak it respringed and everything came back.

It happened again. This time I was trying to access ifunbox, and noticed during doing this. In I fun box it wouldn't let me access root. But it didn't say jailed. I did have afc2add installed, as usually go and install with a new jail break since I usually always need it
For ifunbox. After a few min at a dead end i thought to unsintall afc2add and all my cydia items came back and I could access ifunbox now, weird to me. Maybe someone knows why.

This problem with the cydia items disappearing hasn't happened again. It's only been less than 24 hours lol.

Ok

My other issue is I cannot install capture (YouTube application) from market......

When I do, it goes into safe mode.... Why is this? Why would an application effect substrate?

If you need any info just ask, thank you.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Afc2add needs to be removed and you need to use a different version.
Use

the one saurik just released

Also I've had the same issue with the jailbreak tweaks not showing once or twice using evasions jailbreak, I think it's just a thing and not necessarily a pangu thing

Last edited:

hb773

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Hmmm, it's really weird... I cannot
Install some apps , I cannot
Install yahoo messenger... I click install and it goes into safe mode... I'm lost

hb773

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Haha as far as the apps that won't install and what not I figured out 99% what it was. It was gridlock , I unsintalled and it's working so far.

Will update if I run into this again

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Haha as far as the apps that won't install and what not I figured out 99% what it was. It was gridlock , I unsintalled and it's working so far.

Will update if I run into this again

Gridlock on 7.1.1 put me in a constant state of safe mode

hb773

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Gridlock on 7.1.1 put me in a constant state of safe mode

Weird I guess every phone can be different. Usually if I run into a tweak that isnt compb. It does always go into safe mode until its uninstalled. But that wasnt the case for me this time. It was confusing. I thought it was multiiconmover because i forgot about grid lock. I guess since it places apps in random places it wouldnt let me install new apps because it would make gridlock do work lol.

I can say now the installing apps problem was because of grid lock. I installed capture and everything else.

warri0rgaming

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Try restoring and re-jailbreaking. I am using an A6 device with no probs. Did u remove PPsync?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause I'm busy slaying stuff(noe im not)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77