Not sure if i still have my jb please help!

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I have a 4s running 6.0.1 off of the evasion jb and usually what i do is install stuff one at a time just in case if my phone goes into safe mode i know to uninstall the last thing put on their well today i installed octopus keyboard and after that a battery sAver app from big boss it said it was ios 6 compatible well after installing my screen froze ad never respringed so i tried to hard reset and it stayed at the boot loop for at least 20 minutes i was trying to do the recarch on my work computer but it is slow so finally the phone turned on into what i thought was safe mode so i went into cydia unistalled the latest stuff and i reallized my phone seems normal it has all my jb apps but no tweeks so im wondering if i lost my jb and what i should do..

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Assisting you is important to us and there are times when the members of this community who can best provide you with assistance to your particular issue or concern may not be available at the time of your post so please be patient while awaiting a reply. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the various sections of the iMore forum as well as the iMore Blog and check back periodically for a reply to your post. Thank you.

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks i am cydia seems to be working as well as my jb apps just none of my tweeks havent tested pandora downloader or any of the other apps i just see that they are there and i can open them...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks i am cydia seems to be working as well as my jb apps just none of my tweeks havent tested pandora downloader or any of the other apps i just see that they are there and i can open them...

I understand. :)

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
So i looked around through the fourms on the search and some people were saying winterboard could be the problem so i took i out and respringed and got all my tweaks back so i reinstalled winterboard amd one of the themes i had hopefully i dont have that problem again...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2