I am an IDIOT!!!!!

SlydWyz

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Can someone please help me!!

Like an idiot, I reinstalled winterboard to grab some images from a clear lockscreen theme to overwrite my existing files in the TelephonyUI framework using iFile. Apparently, I either didn't save the right file, or I overwrote the wrong one. Now my lockscreen is void of clock and slider backgrounds, AND it is void of the slider and text scroll thing too!!!

The only way I can get to my springboard is to slide up on the camera grabber, then close that app!!!

Is there a way to get this back at all w/o a restore? Does anyone know where I can get the stock TelephonyUI framework bundle??

Please help!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Theyre different depending on your version of ios...what are you running?

Try googling system/library/privateframeworks/telephonyui for a start. Or just google the image names.

If you still can't find them I can probably upload the images tonight.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So you put the files directly into the file locations, overwriting the stock ones? And there is no backup of the original stock files??

Just to cover the easy steps first... Are you sure you don't still have winterboard installed and some themes?
Also from the amount missing, I am betting you deleted the .plist and not the actual images... For example there isn't an actual image of the lockscreen clock... Not is there an image of the "slide to unlock" text, they are strings...
If the plist was deleted or replaced then ios would have nothing to reference to put images up

SlydWyz

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Got it!!!!

Took me forever, but I've got it back now!!!

The plist wasn't touched at all, I just overwrote the files for the background images for the clock and slider. Those images disappeared just fine. Apparently, the slider itself is not a "@2x.png" name!!! It's a "~iphone.png" name, and my replacement image I was using was incorrect. Well, that AND the fact that I just can't spell backgroundbarknobgrey to save my life!!!!!

Things are back to normal, and will probably stay that way for a while. At least, until the new phone comes out anyway :)

And, I made a backup of the directory too, just in case :)

Thanks guys!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711