iwork apps not working and apps not able to delete

thecooldoc

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
hi since i updated to 5.1.1 i am few issues
1. i am unable to delete any app when i long press any app and click on the cross in the app the iphone hangs and resprings after some time
2. my iwork apps numbers, keynote and pages have alot of documents in the cloud i have kept icloud on and also documents and data on but they do not sync after downloading and also when i restart the iphone the iwork apps stop working when i open them they just hang on a black screen

kindly help
device iphone 4s -5.1.1.
updated from 5.0.1 via restore which as earlier jailbroken too and everythg worked fine

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Restore you phone via iTunes. Sounds like coz the phone was jailbroken previously and you just updated without doing a full restore. It's created a few issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thecooldoc

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Restore you phone via iTunes. Sounds like coz the phone was jailbroken previously and you just updated without doing a full restore. It's created a few issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should I take a backup now and restore it again but at which stage should I jailbreak it or no need to jailbreak it now again

thecooldoc

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I did what Ollie told me I took a backup restored all over again jail broke with absinthe and then restored all the apps and settings now all apps are working fine