We missed the mark with this video, and we're sorry" — Apple apologizes for controversial 'Crush!' iPad Pro M4 ad, and will pull its intended TV sp...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It was somehow supposed to highlight the new thinness of the new iPad, and what all one could put in it.
First of all, what's with Apple's obsession with thinness? Customers and users don't give a hoot about thinness. They want better battery life.
I understood the ad, and it didn't upset me any. They can crush whatever they want.

Reactions: Lakeland Ghost

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
So I watched the ad several times. My take on it is “We can take all this stuff and smash it into an iPad”.

The 80’s arcade game did make me shed a tear though.

And yet, here’s the issue with society these days. Everyone gets so freggin offended about everything.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So I watched the ad several times. My take on it is “We can take all this stuff and smash it into an iPad”.

The 80’s arcade game did make me shed a tear though.

And yet, here’s the issue with society these days. Everyone gets so freggin offended about everything.
That's the truth! I wouldn't be at all surprised if there is a congressional hearing about this! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Just_Me_D