MobileNotifier Alternative / Lockinfo question

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
So I've been using MobileNotifier and lockinfo together for some time now, but I think that MobileNotifier has been slowing down my phone. The one feature I used MobileNotifer for that I really liked was that I could double tap my home button, and in the dashboard I saw a list of notifications. I could then tap on the notification, and the phone would automatically open up the app.

LockInfo has similar feature where I can drag down from the top of the screen and see a list of notifications. However, nothing happens when I click these notifications.

Is there anyway I can edit the LockInfo settings to make it so I can can tap on these notifications and open the app? If not is there another program that does the same thing as MobileNotifier? This is the only feature I really care about, so if it doesn't do all the other stuff, I don't really care.

TIA

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
It's already in Lockinfo: Settings>Lockinfo>Lockscreen>Alert Popups...there you can customize what happens when you get alerts while at the Lockscreen.
HOWEVER!! By paying for Lockinfo, you also get a license for Popup Blocker, which gives you that same control everywhere in the phone. It's great: no more popups in the middle of a game or movie, etc.

Reactions: rosenstar

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Don't think so, but if you're worried about privacy you could try what I do: turn off the lockscreen and use infoshade only. That way your lockscreen looks normal until you pull down the infoshade. (I can see that I have a notification waiting by looking at my status bar.) Works great for me!

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't think so, but if you're worried about privacy you could try what I do: turn off the lockscreen and use infoshade only. That way your lockscreen looks normal until you pull down the infoshade. (I can see that I have a notification waiting by looking at my status bar.) Works great for me!

Oh, I don't care about privacy haha, I just don't want to unintentionally open an app while the phone is in my pocket.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I gotcha. Well, the way mine is set, my lockscreen doesn't light up when I get a notification, so there's no chance of that happening if you set it up that way. (I do get an audio alert, or a vibration if on mute.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2