Silly question from the girl.

ptt1404

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway can I still use my Iphone when i away from US about 2 months ? Currently using ATT and my firmware is 3.0.1. I mean when i get back i can still ATT again. Thks guys :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You have several options. If you're jailbroken and unlocked, just get a local sim when you get where you're going. You'll still have access to your contact list and everything in your iPhone to use as a phone. Local charges apply.

If you're not (or not eligible to be) jailbroken and unlocked, you can get a roaming plan through AT&T. It will cost you a fortune, so be very careful. I'd recommend you turn on airplane mode when you get on the plane to leave the US and only turn on WiFi when you arrive. Use Skype to call home.

ptt1404

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
thks for ur helping ;)
Honestly my friend did jailbroken for me but i am so worried to unclock it. If I do, will it harm to my att service ? A lots of problems come to your phone when you unclock it and use ATT back i hear from somewhere :( . BTW i am so nervous.

entronp

May 30, 2010
Visit site
thks for ur helping ;)
Honestly my friend did jailbroken for me but i am so worried to unclock it. If I do, will it harm to my att service ? A lots of problems come to your phone when you unclock it and use ATT back i hear from somewhere :( . BTW i am so nervous.

if its a 3g, you can always restore the software to remove the unlock after you are back in the USA. A 3gs or 4g can also be reverted back but you have to save your shsh blobs, which sometimes can be tricky and sometimes the process doesnt work correctly. A 3g is much easier to manipulate.

Your software is pretty old tho, might be an issue jailbreaking it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2