anyone else have non stop issues with Itunes match?

ChrisxJacobsen

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
I can't seem to properly stream anything on my phone consistently.

-I either cant get the track to start playing (even waiting 1-3 minutes).
-Once the track does finally start playing, it wont continue to the next track.
-It will randomly stop playing whatever i am listening to and i will have to pull my phone out of my pocket or jacket and start it again.
-I have no way to manage songs I have actually saved to my phone (not streaming) in Itunes with match enabled.

I honestly cant tell if it is my 3G connection, or Itunes lack of ability to properly stream things through the phone or what, but I have basically given up.

Am I crazy, doing something wrong, or is this happening to other people too?

please let me know if this has effected anyone else or if there is a good solution that i just haven't found yet.

thanks in advance!

Chris

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I can't seem to properly stream anything on my phone consistently.

-I either cant get the track to start playing (even waiting 1-3 minutes).
-Once the track does finally start playing, it wont continue to the next track.
-It will randomly stop playing whatever i am listening to and i will have to pull my phone out of my pocket or jacket and start it again.
-I have no way to manage songs I have actually saved to my phone (not streaming) in Itunes with match enabled.

I honestly cant tell if it is my 3G connection, or Itunes lack of ability to properly stream things through the phone or what, but I have basically given up.

Am I crazy, doing something wrong, or is this happening to other people too?

please let me know if this has effected anyone else or if there is a good solution that i just haven't found yet.

thanks in advance!

Chris

What carrier are you on? Also have you tried playing music via WiFi and if so does it stream flawlessly?

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine does the same things, sometimes. I think it's just glitches, because it even happens on wifi.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77