One iPhone, Multiple iTunes Accounts

CuseGuy07

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
So I've seen the opposite situation being discussed (multiple devices, one iTunes account), but haven't seen this one.

I have 2 iTunes accounts that I use for apps on my iPhone. The first is my personal one, but I also have a work one which I purchase work-related apps and music for. Prior to iCloud, this was never an issue.

However, with today's announcements, I'm worried that I might have screwed myself here. My guess is that when I plug my personal account in (which accounts for about 90% of what's on my phone), all the purchases will sync up nicely. However, the 4 or 5 work-related apps (which I use A LOT) won't be able to sync to the cloud.

Any idea on whether we'll be able to juggle multiple iTunes accounts with iCloud? If not, any way to perhaps "transfer" the purchases over to one account?

Last edited:
Reactions: pierluigi

pierluigi

Nov 2, 2008
Visit site
I got the same problem here, one italian account and a secondary one in the US store for those apps that they don't release elsewhere (like Pandora).

How can we do?

MILE

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Same here, I have my regular German account (that's running under my actual Apple ID which is connected with my MobileMe account and everything else) -- and then I have a US account as well, where I buy most of my apps as well as TV shows and movies?

That setup has been working fine for me so far but I still haven't really figured out how maintaining both accounts will be possible once I start using iCloud?!? I'm afraid it could become quite a mess?! :(

- M

MILE

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so I posted a reply in here like 2 days ago and for some reason it showed a message that it was supposed to go through moderation before being published -- and it's still not on here?!?

Why does that happen anyway (there were no Hyperlinks included or anything else that would be considered suspicious) and why is it still missing??! :mad:

- M