Overthinking: SE or 6S?

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Now I'm 70% SE and 30% 6S.
It'd be so much easier if a family member or a friend had one for me to see how it is in reality. Most stores I've seen don't have the SE.

The 6S Plus is definitely out of the question. Way too big.

Maybe I should ponder on your suggestion of SE + tablet/iPad.
I suggest making a list of pros and cons of each based on your desires and the information you were told in this thread. Consider everything and be honest with yourself.

eugarps

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
And most of this conversation gets blown away, if Apple deigns to give us the iPhone 8 chip and an X like full screen on a slightly thicker SE sized phone. I'll wait to see if Apple gives us a new, small iPhone in February like they did in 2016. They need to feed the Asian markets' penchant for small phones and that makes me happy. I'm a 6' tall, 250# guy with big hands and I don't like big phones. That's why my top Android pick, should Apple not come through, is the somewhat chunky little Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact, a small bodied Android flagship.

DarkSylph

Oct 10, 2017
Visit site
What did you end up buying?? Do let us know.

WP_20171227_001.jpg

Sorry for taking such a long time. I was supposed to post here last week but...Holidays! It was a bit chaotic...as usual.
I bought the Space Gray 32GB SE (they didn't have it in Silver or Gold anymore, plus Rose Gold was out of the question).
I haven't made it quite mine yet since I've barely been home. He just sits there with no SIM Card.
I will soon...after buying a case and screen protector.

Thanks for putting up with the indecisive me!
Happy Holidays, everyone!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 121361

Sorry for taking such a long time. I was supposed to post here last week but...Holidays! It was a bit chaotic...as usual.
I bought the Space Gray 32GB SE (they didn't have it in Silver or Gold anymore, plus Rose Gold was out of the question).
I haven't made it quite mine yet since I've barely been home. He just sits there with no SIM Card.

Thank you for the update!
Congratulations on your SE and happy holidays to you too

krishnansasikumar

Dec 7, 2017
Visit site
Congrats on getting the very capable small smartphone.

You don’t need a case for the SE and that’s another thing that makes it better than the latest flagships which all need a case.

Enjoy your time with it

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
View attachment 121361

Sweet! Welcome to the little powerhouse club of the SE! I hope that you will enjoy it.

Rev17

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
View attachment 121361

Congrats on your purchase! Good to see u finally made a decision! Njoy your new petite powerhouse. Happy holidays to u as well! :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77