Fox News app failure

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Anybody else frustrated with Fox News app but me? Since the 9.2 update, one day it works...but then the next day, the screen is frozen on the logo screen. There have been two updates since 9.2 dropped...and apparently, something isn't playing nice.:(

Weirdest part is...even now, it works fine on my iPhone, but not on my iPad. I've had it work fine on my iPad & not on my iPhone.

Odd.

denzilla

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Its never failed to start for me, but I've uninstalled it recently. Got tired of the ads, "Sponsored" stories and most of the real content was fluff crap. Oddly, the Windows Phone version had a superior layout and was Ad-free.

PickyBikier

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Fox News app frequently (actually mostly) just hangs on the banner screen. When it hans, it is a permanent condition. I have left it overnight and it was still hung up.

kricket76

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
I am having problems with the Fox News app!!
I know this thread was from over a year ago. But I'm hoping others may see this and be having the same problem. I can't get the app to work on my iPhone 6. I have deleted it and reinstalled, reset my phone and neither has helped.
Any other ideas??? 🤔

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I am having problems with the Fox News app!!
I know this thread was from over a year ago. But I'm hoping others may see this and be having the same problem. I can't get the app to work on my iPhone 6. I have deleted it and reinstalled, reset my phone and neither has helped.
Any other ideas???

What, exactly, does not work? What does does it do or not do?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2