Facetime - using same email account on more than one apple device

chocolateyum

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I've got an ipod and an iphone. I want people to be able to call me on facetime using the same email address for both my idevices?

Is that possible and if so how? So far, I seem to be having troubles getting this to work.

Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings>FaceTime and then turn it ON on both devices. Scroll down to the section that reads, "You can be reached by FaceTime at" and make sure that whatever is checked on one device is also checked on the other, whether it be the associated phone number and/or your Apple ID.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Go to Settings>FaceTime and then turn it ON on both devices. Scroll down to the section that reads, "You can be reached by FaceTime at" and make sure that whatever is checked on one device is also checked on the other, whether it be the associated phone number and/or your Apple ID.

That’s how I roll. I have my MBP, iPad and iPhone configured as you describe... and I can answer a FaceTime call from whatever device is handy at the time.

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
yes it is possible because my mom and i share the same email and we didnt do anything to do it! but we do get the notifications

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2