Om Nom Plushie Giveaway!

Click

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I would love to win one these for my Daughter. She is head over heels for Om Nom. I've beat every level a couple of times and continue to re play them for her. Thanks TiPb for having awesome one of a kind give aways.

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Amazing! I just now, as in less than 5 minutes ago, was in the iTunes store and downloaded the free version of Cut The Rope (holiday gift) because Om Nom was just too cool and cute of a name to pass up. Then I clicked back to Facebook only to see this giveaway. It's fate I tell ya, I am destined to win this.

Shadow2020

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
He is awesome!

My 4 year son is playing Cut the Rope game on my iPhone every day when i came back home after work and even he thinks that Om Nom is just Awesome!

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Om nom is not only part of a great game, but one that my daughter (2 yrs old) loves to "play" because of him. She would flip out if she saw this. :D Maybe Daddy would get his iPhone back too:cool:

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Don't make Nom sad any more. Give him to a loving home like mine. It is better than candy!

When I go to show off my iPhone to new people, I show them 3 things. RunPee, Angry Birds, and Cut the Rope, because they all really show off what makes the iPhone so great.

ElwinAdam

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
My daughter/son would love to win this lol I'm just kidding..I WOULD LOVE TO WIN THIS. Coolest little green guy around next to mike wazowski(monsters inc) Haha i hope i win!

mediclang

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Om Nom for Asher

My two year old son loves Om Nom! Whenever we sit down to eat, he asks "Nom Nom, pease?!". He has a small eating disorder, in which he has food aversion. Playing Cut The Rope has disgraced him enough, and entertained him enough to eat more during each sitting. We are big fans of Om Nom, and "Cut The Rope", as it has really helped our son, Asher, eat more food and enjoy meal time more!

anon(4749830)

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I love Om Nom because he's just so darn cute, especially in the Om Nom Stories video that was embedded in the first post. I'd love to have a plushie to give to my friend for her birthday, she loves plushies and she loves Om Nom.

schmooie

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Christmas Wish

Hi Ms. Lofte,

My name is Brandon and I've been out of work since September. My kids won't have much of a Christmas, as all I could find right now is temp-work. I really need to make my boys happy, as a Father, and one or two of these little critters would really help me to fulfill some of their Christmas wishes. They are three and four years-old, and I feel like I've let them down by losing my job this year... :(

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
My 5 year old is a MASTER at Cut The Rope. She would be thrilled if she got to have her own Om Nom.
She even created her own "cut the rope " pic sequence ! lol

1323546843.png

1323546845.png

1323546878.png

1323546881.png

1323546882.png

hggs

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My 4 year old daughter loves Om Nom. The faces he makes make her and my wife laugh all the time. Would love to win one for them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1