Ok...I caved.

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm definitely digging the 7 Plus. Yes battery life is insane. After dumping the Note 7 for a return last week I was shocked there was a 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black at Rogers. Don't need that storage at all but the phone was right there in front of me. Had to jump on it and even Rogers knocked off another $160 off the price due to the Note 7 debacle. Getting at least 9hrs usage in the battery stats and I don't need to charge twice a day like my Note. I can go well over 24hrs being off charge now. I'm a power user and constantly on the phone with my two businesses.

Bought a Series 1 Apple Watch on Friday. Everything is great. I missed the smooth iOS and love iOS 10.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
It's hard to say but it seems many people are getting their iPhones ahead of the posted estimates.

I've never ordered an iPhone before, but you would think they would start showing up earlier and earlier. I'm assuming new orders are slowing down daily at this point and hopefully production is in high gear.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Apple loves to under promise and over deliver!

They are a huge company. The iPhone has proven to be so popular during launch to result in a backorder of more than a month or two. They should invest in an additional production facility. I might be the only one, but I've avoided the iPhone up until now because of this. I've been an Android user for 8 years but have been tempted by the iPhone since the 4/5. The long backorders and scarce inventory are the only things that kept me from trying one. The Note 7 recall is finally what got me to give one a try and decide it's worth the wait to get the 7 Plus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2