Nope not on mine.. If this is on multiple, I would not worry about it.. I know that sounds crazy but its very very minimal...
    gurase likes this.
    10-20-2015 04:27 PM
    Just picked up a 6S Plus Unlocked today. I have the spot. But, because of having read this thread earlier in the day, I looked for it. I most likely would not have noticed it otherwise.

I feel like any replacement is going to most likely have it based on the comments in here and the in-store units.
    11-02-2015 05:58 PM
    Just picked up a 6S Plus Unlocked today. I have the spot. But, because of having read this thread earlier in the day, I looked for it. I most likely would not have noticed it otherwise.

I feel like any replacement is going to most likely have it based on the comments in here and the in-store units.
    Is your chip TSMC by any chance? Just trying to pinpoint where these phones with issues are coming from. Thanks!
    11-02-2015 08:12 PM
    Is your chip TSMC by any chance? Just trying to pinpoint where these phones with issues are coming from. Thanks!
    I haven't looked into that. Not totally interested in knowing actually.

The spot doesn't bother me at all as long as it doesn't get worse over time and get bigger. But I suppose if it's going to grow it'll do so within the year warranty.
    11-02-2015 08:51 PM
    I haven't looked into that. Not totally interested in knowing actually.

The spot doesn't bother me at all as long as it doesn't get worse over time and get bigger. But I suppose if it's going to grow it'll do so within the year warranty.
    As far as I can tell, it's still the same since I got the replacement a week after the launch day. It doesn't grow or get worse. I still see it if I happen to look into that area but I try to avoid it. It doesn't bother me as much anymore. I think I've learned to get used to it. I've read from other forums that it has something to do with Taptic engine connection to the screen. Not sure if this true though but it seems like it.
    11-03-2015 06:31 PM
    As far as I can tell, it's still the same since I got the replacement a week after the launch day. It doesn't grow or get worse. I still see it if I happen to look into that area but I try to avoid it. It doesn't bother me as much anymore. I think I've learned to get used to it. I've read from other forums that it has something to do with Taptic engine connection to the screen. Not sure if this true though but it seems like it.
    Makes sense. Also makes sense that it could explain the slight variation between phones while still remaining in the exact area. I'm sure some are worse than mine.

I only see it now when I'm looking for it, and I find myself doing that less and less.
    11-03-2015 07:05 PM
    I just got my 6s Plus 128gb from AT&T and I see absolutely nothing. If I scroll on a white background my mind thinks I may see something on lower screen brightness, but I don't actually think anything is there. It isn't a dot. It looks more like a line that is most likely the remnants of scrolling really fast. Without this thread I wouldn't have even looked and even after looking I don't see anything.
    11-08-2015 10:15 AM
    I do too in the exact same spot. Nothing that bothers me so a let it be. Nothing I'm stressed about. It's only noticeable on a white screen and I really have to look for it. It's nothing that jumps out at me.
    11-09-2015 12:54 AM
    Yes, I have the issue on top of my screen too and it's worst. My replacement took care of the issue on top of my screen. It's so much better now except for the issue on the bottom left of my screen which remains the same. Anyway, at least Apple was able to document the issue and they have it now on their record.
    I have it on top too. But nothing that bothers me either. It's something I have to look for to notice it.
    11-09-2015 12:56 AM
    I don't have it and I have a Samsung chip.
    11-09-2015 03:23 PM
60 123