http://forums.macrumors.com/index.ph...on%3F.1922339/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EagleFox007 likes this.
    10-18-2015 12:15 PM
    Thanks for sharing this link at MacRumors. It seems like most of the people doesn't have this issue but clearly a couple of them have. It seems that only few unlucky people are having this issue (including me). Thanks for all the feedback guys!
    10-18-2015 12:30 PM
    Thanks for sharing this link at MacRumors. It seems like most of the people doesn't have this issue but clearly a couple of them have. It seems that only few unlucky people are having this issue (including me). Thanks for all the feedback guys!
    I only replaced my phone twice for this issue then eventually gave up and settled on the second one. I looked at the demos and 80% have it. Both of my replacements have it. The second not as noticeable but it's there. If it bothers you take it to apple and at lease have it documented. Try to replace it and see if your replacement has it. Otherwise it's best to wait it out until this is corrected down the line.

10-18-2015 12:41 PM
    I only replaced my phone twice for this issue then eventually gave up and settled on the second one. I looked at the demos and 80% have it. Both of my replacements have it. The second not as noticeable but it's there. If it bothers you take it to apple and at lease have it documented. Try to replace it and see if your replacement has it. Otherwise it's best to wait it out until this is corrected down the line.

I already did it as mentioned on my initial post when I created this thread. Apple documented the issue and got my replacement. Unfortunately, got the same issue so I decided to check the demo phones at the store and they all have it (at least on all the iPhones I checked).
    evorc likes this.
    10-18-2015 12:47 PM
    I have it. It's faint, I wouldn't have noticed it if not for this thread, and I'll probably forget it's there tomorrow.

10-18-2015 05:23 PM
    I have a feeling it's nothing to worry about. Does Apple say anything about what it is?
    10-18-2015 06:00 PM
    Had to replace mine because of it...mine was really noticeable though

10-18-2015 06:38 PM
    Had to replace mine because of it...mine was really noticeable though

Make sure you check the replacement before you take it home. You might get the same issue just like what happened to me.
    10-18-2015 06:42 PM
    I have it. It's faint, I wouldn't have noticed it if not for this thread, and I'll probably forget it's there tomorrow.

I'm trying not to notice it. I scroll up the text on top of my screen when I'm reading. I try to avoid looking at that area of my phone because it annoys me when I see it.
    10-18-2015 06:47 PM
    I've been staring at the picture you posted for a few minutes and I still don't see anything. I'm not trying to belittle your issue, I just don't see it. What am I supposed to be looking for here?
    10-18-2015 06:52 PM
    I've been staring at the picture you posted for a few minutes and I still don't see anything. I'm not trying to belittle your issue, I just don't see it. What am I supposed to be looking for here?
    It's that small soft shadow or uneven lights at the bottom left of the screen where the arrow is pointing. It's small and you hardly notice it. It's only a big deal for those people like me with OCD when it comes to phone. Remember the dead pixel issue on iPhone 3G? I was one of those who got it. I replaced my iPhone right away when I saw that on my phone. Others don't even care but that's ok. I see forums at Apple and Macrumors with this kind of issue but not a lot of people were affected or maybe they see it but just don't care. I paid a premium price on my phone with my hard earned money, I want it flawless (at least on the cosmetic side of it). All my iPhones are in pristine condition. I have all the iPhones except for the very first iPhone released in 2007.
    10-18-2015 07:24 PM
    Just curious how many would actually see this "issue" if it hadn't been pointed out to you, or you hadn't been shown how to replicate said "issue"?
    moaningmyrtle likes this.
    10-18-2015 10:36 PM
    Just curious how many would actually see this "issue" if it hadn't been pointed out to you, or you hadn't been shown how to replicate said "issue"?
    Maybe only few people would notice it I'm guessing. Anyway, my point in creating this thread is to just find out how many are having this issue. I just want to get a feel of it if it's a nation wide issue or just a small portion of iPhone users. I don't care if it's a small or big thing for some people. This issue clearly exist on some iPhones because there are other forums like MacRumors and Apple that are having the same thread. I'm also talking to some people in Twitter that are from different parts of the world that has the same issue.

I posted it here because I like the iMore community and just want to get feel of how many people are having the same kind of issue in this community. It's been almost 12 hours now since I started this thread and I only found at least 2 or 3 people that have this issue. I can now conclude that not too many people are affected by this. We can now close this thread if you want to. Thanks again for all your feed back! I really appreciate it.
    10-18-2015 10:58 PM
    Maybe only few people would notice it I'm guessing. Anyway, my point in creating this thread is to just find out how many are having this issue. I just want to get a feel of it if it's a nation wide issue or just a small portion of iPhone users. I don't care if it's a small or big thing for some people. This issue clearly exist on some iPhones because there are other forums like MacRumors and Apple that are having the same thread. I'm also talking to some people in Twitter that are from different parts of the world that has the same issue.

I posted it here because I like the iMore community and just want to get feel of how many people are having the same kind of issue in this community. It's been almost 12 hours now since I started this thread and I only found at least 2 or 3 people that have this issue. I can now conclude that not too many people are affected by this. We can now close this thread if you want to. Thanks again for all your feed back! I really appreciate it.
    The question I posed wasn't a shot at you or your thread honestly...it was just a curiosity.
    moaningmyrtle likes this.
    10-19-2015 01:27 AM
    I have the 6s Plus 128 gig, the problem does not exist on my screen.
    10-19-2015 05:42 AM
    Strange that you've run into this multiple times. My 6s Plus isn't having an issue. Just for good measure I checked my wife's 6s and it's fine as well.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    Same here.
    10-19-2015 08:02 AM
    I have that too on mine. I didn't notice that spot until you pointed it out now. Before this, I noticed it on the top, but it is so, so, so, so minor on mine that it wasn't worth fretting over it. I know you had the issue on the top as well. Every 6s Plus has this I'm sure. I think some people just don't see well enough to notice it. Also, screen brightness will affect how visible, or not, it is.
    10-19-2015 03:39 PM
    I have that too on mine. I didn't notice that spot until you pointed it out now. Before this, I noticed it on the top, but it is so, so, so, so minor on mine that it wasn't worth fretting over it. I know you had the issue on the top as well. Every 6s Plus has this I'm sure. I think some people just don't see well enough to notice it. Also, screen brightness will affect how visible, or not, it is.
    Yes, I have the issue on top of my screen too and it's worst. My replacement took care of the issue on top of my screen. It's so much better now except for the issue on the bottom left of my screen which remains the same. Anyway, at least Apple was able to document the issue and they have it now on their record.
    10-19-2015 07:26 PM
    Luckily I don't have it on either phone

10-20-2015 01:42 AM
    Luckily I don't have it on either phone

Nice! Good for you!
    10-20-2015 09:28 AM
    I second that, I pay my money so I want it flawless

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    Nothing personal and this is just a generalisation, but in my experience those that pay full price for their phones are often more blas about this kind of thing than those that get the subsidized version who typically go through the roof and demand multiple phones until it's fixed.

So I guess what I'm saying is the term "I paid my money" is relative. To be clear, I'm not saying this about you personally as I don't know your situation, but a person who pays $200 (or less) for a phone worth over $1000 and then complains about tiny minor flaws until they get one (or two) new ones should really just go jump off a cliff IMO.
    10-20-2015 11:21 AM
    Nothing personal and this is just a generalisation, but in my experience those that pay full price for their phones are often more blas about this kind of thing than those that get the subsidized version who typically go through the roof and demand multiple phones until it's fixed.

So I guess what I'm saying is the term "I paid my money" is relative. To be clear, I'm not saying this about you personally as I don't know your situation, but a person who pays $200 (or less) for a phone worth over $1000 and then complains about tiny minor flaws until they get one (or two) new ones should really just go jump off a cliff IMO.
    I understand what you are saying but to me it doesn't matter if you pay 1 dollar or 10,000 dollars it's your money that you earned and if you spent it on something you should be able to receive the item without flaws. But I think I would be really upset if I spent 10,00 on a phone lol

10-20-2015 11:31 AM
    I think it does matter (this type of behaviour). It shows an exaggerated sense of entitlement, and it's just plain mean and shallow IMO.

I get a lot of heat in regards my iMore comments about being "negative" but in fact in person I am a delightful, kind, moral human being. Much nicer and more tolerant in fact than most of the folks that criticise me. I wouldn't be able to look in the mirror if I was one of "those people."

I guess we'll have to disagree on that.
    10-20-2015 01:08 PM
    I think it does matter (this type of behaviour). It shows an exaggerated sense of entitlement, and it's just plain mean and shallow IMO.

I get a lot of heat in regards my iMore comments about being "negative" but in fact in person I am a delightful, kind, moral human being. Much nicer and more tolerant in fact than most of the folks that criticise me. I wouldn't be able to look in the mirror if I was one of "those people."

I paid full price for my phone but it really wouldn't matter to me if it were the $950 I paid or $400 on a subsidized plan. The fact is these are expensive, high end devices and they should operate as such.

10-20-2015 02:52 PM

I wasn't talking about you in general or did I mean to offend you, I apologize if I did. I was just say that's how I would be.

10-20-2015 03:19 PM
60 123