Late but got it.... with a few problems

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! Today I left home at 5:30 in the morning and got to the Apple Store at 7:20. Tons of people. I was one of the last ones in line. One hour later, Apple employees announce that the 6 plus models were sold out. And then every time they came by, everyone was afraid they were going to say the iPhone 6 was sold out too. A lot of people started giving up after 6 hours. I waited for 8 hours and when I was close to the store, they said they were running low on some models and probably had only 16gb, but tons of 16gb.

I wanted the 64gb space gray. And when I got into the store, they ONLY had 64gb models in Space Gray. Lucky me! Oh my god! I got it! Couldn't believe I did get it!

Then I went to another mall to meet up with my friend, they had another Apple Store there, and they still had some 128gb gold 6 pluses. Wow, 10 hours after the launch and they still had 6 pluses? Stocking was good this time. My friend needed to get some support at his carrier, so I went with him. Everything was good. But then I decided to test the slow mo in 240fps. The slow mo videos were flickering. Damn it, I couldn't believe that. But then I went to the Apple Store to restore it. Couldn't restore and it was dead. They managed to give me a new 64gb space gray iPhone 6. Such a relief!

Well, here am I. A new iPhone 6 owner. Hope to have fun with this awesome device!

Cheers.

NekoMichi

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! Today I left home at 5:30 in the morning and got to the Apple Store at 7:20. Tons of people. I was one of the last ones in line. One hour later, Apple employees announce that the 6 plus models were sold out. And then every time they came by, everyone was afraid they were going to say the iPhone 6 was sold out too. A lot of people started giving up after 6 hours. I waited for 8 hours and when I was close to the store, they said they were running low on some models and probably had only 16gb, but tons of 16gb.

I wanted the 64gb space gray. And when I got into the store, they ONLY had 64gb models in Space Gray. Lucky me! Oh my god! I got it! Couldn't believe I did get it!

Then I went to another mall to meet up with my friend, they had another Apple Store there, and they still had some 128gb gold 6 pluses. Wow, 10 hours after the launch and they still had 6 pluses? Stocking was good this time. My friend needed to get some support at his carrier, so I went with him. Everything was good. But then I decided to test the slow mo in 240fps. The slow mo videos were flickering. Damn it, I couldn't believe that. But then I went to the Apple Store to restore it. Couldn't restore and it was dead. They managed to give me a new 64gb space gray iPhone 6. Such a relief!

Well, here am I. A new iPhone 6 owner. Hope to have fun with this awesome device!

Cheers.

The slow-motion video flickering effect isn't a hardware defect, this is something that can occur to every digital camera when under artificial lighting conditions.

Certain artificial lights actually aren't constantly lit, but instead flicker extremely quickly at a high frequency, so high that the human eye can't register it. When you opened slow motion mode on your phone, your phone is actually sampling 240 frames per second, and is fast enough to capture the very brief moments when the light is flickering off. This is also why you get those weird flickering effects when pointing a video camera at certain CRT TV screens.

This problem should not occur under natural lighting conditions.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll