iphone 6 and itunes

sox8104

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
had no problem with my 5s and ios 7 but got this shiny new i6 today and everything backed up fine with iTunes cept my music did anyone else have any issues? is it something in ios8 or perhaps my device? I have a pc running windows 7 and when I sync music im trying to sync my 250 songs but then I apply and sync I get only 65 to load,

whats the best way to get them on there? manually manage? sync only checked? my movies worked fine just not the tunes thanks in advance for any help

love this new phone and 4.7 definitely the sweet spot

sox8104

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I don't know what im doing wrong everything seems to sync fine but music, apps and music all show up just cant get the music. been searching everywhere and cant find a fix

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a similar issue as BIGEXXPOPN except it's movies for me. Music synced fine but movies won't go.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I'm working on a fix now - just researching and such, I'm no pro!! I have found that iTunes thinks my new iPhone 6 is synced to another iTunes. But, I'm onto something….. I'll post back when I figure it out!!

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Had the same issues yesterday. Some of my playlists are not syncing correctly. I also couldn't use iTunes to restore my backup from my 5s. I ended up doing it via iCloud. I'm sure eventually this will be ironed out.

sox8104

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I deauthorized all comps but the current 1 today and deleted old 5s off iTunes and it seems to have worked. make sure their are no previous phones on the iTunes account and try that and report back

go to iTunes store, then account on the right, then manage devices

Last edited:

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I finally got it working for me. I had to manually manage music. There was a pop up box saying that the iPhone was synced to another iTunes and if I wanted it to this one, I'd have to erase and start all over. After I iCloud synced, I hit ok, erase. I had no music on the new phone anyway, and the erase did not erase my entire phone. But it got the music and playlists onto the new iPhone 6!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77