My Account hasnt been charged yet. I am getting nervous

Katelyn Cash

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered my iphone 6 on Apple's Website Friday. I choose the In store pick up option, which say available for pick up on 9/19. on my order status it still says processing and my account hasnt been charged yet. I am getting worried because tomorrow is pick up day. It is my understanding that i am supposed to get a ready for pick up barcode. So i am concerned with it still saying processing and my account not having been charged yet, that something is wrong.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered my iphone 6 on Apple's Website Friday. I choose the In store pick up option, which say available for pick up on 9/19. on my order status it still says processing and my account hasnt been charged yet. I am getting worried because tomorrow is pick up day. It is my understanding that i am supposed to get a ready for pick up barcode. So i am concerned with it still saying processing and my account not having been charged yet, that something is wrong.

When I called Apple the other day, the woman said that the status WILL NOT CHANGE until your device is put onto the truck that will take it to the store you're supposed to pick it up at AND SCANNED.
The scanning process will automatically send you an email with the barcode and pick up info.

I suspect that your card will not be charged until you complete the transaction in the store because it's possible that in the past, people have ordered and not come to pick up their device and then complained that their card had been charged.

My debit card account says "pending" and it has Apple's info as the seller so I think it's as it's supposed to be.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2