From 6 to 6+

pat74

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Hope everyone is having a great day. Just upgraded to the 6+ and I am already loving the larger size. I'm 6'4 so my hands can pretty much still handle the one handed operation. Very excited to have this!

xNeezzy

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Hope everyone is having a great day. Just upgraded to the 6+ and I am already loving the larger size. I'm 6'4 so my hands can pretty much still handle the one handed operation. Very excited to have this!

Congrats man! I did the same recently and I love my 6 plus!! Never going back to the 6

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

pat74

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm constantly thinking of going from 6 to 6+. I currently have a 128gb Gold. Still thinking about the larger size.

I was doing the same thing myself. Realizing that I spend the most time on my phone than a laptop, decided to get the larger one not only for that but I have large hands and it fits great in my hand

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm constantly thinking of going from 6 to 6+. I currently have a 128gb Gold. Still thinking about the larger size.

You would adjust to the size very quickly and ENJOY all of the extra screen real estate, not to mention the battery....WOW. I know you would ENJOY it VERY MUCH!!!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Congrats! I envy you. I went and got a 6+ (yet again) last Thursday and used it until yesterday afternoon. I couldn't take it any longer lol and went back to my 6. Enjoy that bad boy to the fullest!!

pat74

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Congrats! I envy you. I went and got a 6+ (yet again) last Thursday and used it until yesterday afternoon. I couldn't take it any longer lol and went back to my 6. Enjoy that bad boy to the fullest!!

Lol what happened with yours? Did you not just like the size?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Lol what happened with yours? Did you not just like the size?

Man, I think I am the exception to the rule lol. I'm 6'7" with huge hands and still, having to adjust how I one handed the phone for everything when I didn't have to with my 6 became too much for me to accept. I think Apple has conditioned me to smaller phones. I felt 'weird' carrying around such a big phone everywhere (I know, only thing weird about it is probably me and my feeling that way lol).

In a nutshell, every time I have tried it, I immediately miss my 6 and the way it feels in the hand and pocket.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Man, I think I am the exception to the rule lol. I'm 6'7" with huge hands and still, having to adjust how I one handed the phone for everything when I didn't have to with my 6 became too much for me to accept. I think Apple has conditioned me to smaller phones. I felt 'weird' carrying around such a big phone everywhere (I know, only thing weird about it is probably me and my feeling that way lol).

In a nutshell, every time I have tried it, I immediately miss my 6 and the way it feels in the hand and pocket.

That's what concerns me a bit. But I really need the 5.5" to see better. My eyes aren't doing so hot. I'm not worried about one hand use. I'm a two hander naturally. I used two hands with my 3.5" iP 4. LOL Portability does worry me a bit. But I'm not out and about much any more anyways.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
That's what concerns me a bit. But I really need the 5.5" to see better. My eyes aren't doing so hot. I'm not worried about one hand use. I'm a two hander naturally. I used two hands with my 3.5" iP 4. LOL Portability does worry me a bit. But I'm not out and about much any more anyways.

Led I think you will LOVE how much easier it is to read on the screen. I'll be 40 this December, and my eyes aren't what they used to be either. They would have appreciated me staying with the plus lol.

pat74

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Led I think you will LOVE how much easier it is to read on the screen. I'll be 40 this December, and my eyes aren't what they used to be either. They would have appreciated me staying with the plus lol.

I'm 41 and they do appreciate me having the bigger screen lol the only issue I may have is the pocket but that's minor to me. You really can't go wrong with either phones. It becomes a matter of comfort too.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I tried the iPhone 6 Plus for a day or two, (from my regular iPhone 6) and even though the device was beautiful, and it worked with no problem, the size was just too big. Maybe I should have given it a few more days, but I didn't want my 14 day return window to pass me by so I returned it and went back to my trusty iPhone 6. I may try again in the future, who knows, but for now I'm with my iPhone 6. And loving it by the way!

pat74

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
I tried the iPhone 6 Plus for a day or two, (from my regular iPhone 6) and even though the device was beautiful, and it worked with no problem, the size was just too big. Maybe I should have given it a few more days, but I didn't want my 14 day return window to pass me by so I returned it and went back to my trusty iPhone 6. I may try again in the future, who knows, but for now I'm with my iPhone 6. And loving it by the way!

That's what matters!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2