6 things Apple Music needs to steal from Spotify

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
“Bring Podcasts and Audiobooks onboard”

maybe add in a social website, also put in something like YouTube, why not add games to play? Fyi, this is ad absurdum. Apple Music is an app for music. Music already encompasses a library of many many millions of songs as well as radio. This is what a music app does. Yet Much like a corporation that tries to get into numerous product categories, an app that tries to do too much increases the chances of a bad user experience. What it becomes is an app that also has music. That is not a selling point for me and I suspect many feel the same way.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I don’t like Apple music much so I use Spotify free, which is more a mystery box than an App ! I also don’t like podcasts or audiobooks so perhaps Apple can steal away with these irritating introductions to a music app and make my day !

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I don’t like Apple music much so I use Spotify free, which is more a mystery box than an App ! I also don’t like podcasts or audiobooks so perhaps Apple can steal away with these irritating introductions to a music app and make my day !

Ha! Funny Watchered. I’ve heard at least one friend who uses Spotify say what you basically said (stop making it less of a music app).
I’d be using Spotify freemium too if music listening wasn’t something I use a lot of daily. I just can’t put up with ads and limitations.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
One thing IMHO Apple might consider is interop testing for a Bluetooth mic with an AppleTV/TVOS (or even iPhone). With the ability to cut out the vocals almost entirely with many Apple Music songs, an AppleTV with a basic sound system or dual HomePod pairing, it’s ready to be a karaoke device.
You could conceivably do it right now but it would get too tech for most users.

Like game controllers, make it easy to pair a BT mic. It would be a notable differentiator for AppleTV box and Apple Music.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2