6+ coming in the mail tomorrow

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
This is exactly why I have stuff shipped to my office. Oh look, the FedEx guy just dropped off my new 6 Plus!! :D

Yep I had Apple deliver my launch day plus to the store. Then I deferred my lunch break until it arrived lol

Sent from my primary iPhone 6+, my iPad Air 4G, my backup Nexus 5 or my work issued Xperia Z3C.

naimmkassim

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Lucky u ..im still trying to figureout where to get some money to buys those beast!! Iphone is an expensive phone here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yonghong

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Whelp got the email saying my 6+ will be here tomorrow when I get home from work! :) so I get to play with that while I box up my 5S to send back to AT&T. Now gotta get a case & screen protector for it.

Why you mail the old one , Canada never need to do that, I keep my ip5 and get ip6+ too.

Nathan Bael

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I hope you enjoy the plus but I hope you either got AppleCare plus or have a good case for it, or have basketball player hands I guess. It is a great device but I realized quickly that me trying to use it one handed was a failing proposition. Texting and typing on it is great though and I make fewer mistakes thanks to the extra space.