Help with cydia & winterboard?

m3gan86

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I just jail breaked my iphone 5 it is running ios7. I was trying to install themes and trying to change the chat bubbles & my keyboard. I had no luck with it I installed them from cydia then checked by them then respringed. It restarted my phone nothing showed up . I even switched to summer board mode the only thing I saw change was the icons and nothing else. Any clue as to why this is doing this?

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Does the theme include a keyboard and message skins? Likely you'd get more interest if this was in the jailbreak section.

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Actually, the jailbreak community already mentioned this issue. It is due to iOS 7 and the new flat look of the new OS which causes issues with the themes and winterboard. The themes will not work or apply like they used to on iOS 6 because of the new flat look of the iOS 7. So it is normal. The themes won't change your keyboard and stuff anymore (At least, most of them won't). So you have to bear the pain until the jailbreak community finds a fix for it. Cheers!​

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Actually, the jailbreak community already mentioned this issue. It is due to iOS 7 and the new flat look of the new OS which causes issues with the themes and winterboard. The themes will not work or apply like they used to on iOS 6 because of the new flat look of the iOS 7. So it is normal. The themes won't change your keyboard and stuff anymore (At least, most of them won't). So you have to bear the pain until the jailbreak community finds a fix for it. Cheers!​

Correct. At the moment winterboard will only change your icon but cannot theme any other part of the UI. I'm sure it will change soon, so be on the lookout for winterboard updates

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl