What calendar supports location based reminders

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
My daughter just got her iPhone 5 and when I call her and she selects "Remind me Later" and then selects "At Work" she gets an error that her calendar doesn't support location based reminders.

She has all her email accounts calendars synced and has selected her yahoo one as the default in settings, but has also tried hotmail and maybe Google. Does she need to sync with Outlook on PC first and then use that calendar only? That is the only calendar I have is the one I sync with Outlook on PC, all my mail accounts have calendar turned off and it works for me. She would prefer to use one of her mail accounts.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Does she have her work location set up in her contacts? Location based reminders only work on locations that are found in your contacts.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Does she have her work location set up in her contacts? Location based reminders only work on locations that are found in your contacts.

Yes, home and work are set up. I think she has too many calendars setup and not sure which one to choose for the default.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77