What to do now?

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I have been experiencing terrible battery life since upgrading to iOS 6. When I first upgraded I started the device as new. I then began to experience bad battery life. I just did another restored o the phone as new yesterday and am still experiencing terrible battery life. I am watching the percent drop as I type this out. It has dropped 3% and I haven't even been typing for 2 minutes. What should I do next?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
it may be a little extreme but i would do a Restore as New iPhone (No Backup) and see how it goes after that

if the problem persists then it could be a hardware issue (warranty if applicable)

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Go into location services and turn off Passbook. I was experiencing the bad battery drain until I actually found out that passbook constantly is checking your gps. My battery has been great since I did that

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
So I was messing around with my settings last night and decided to turn off wifi. It actually seemed to help. Before I tried this I noticed the battery drained from 94% down to 82% in standby. After turning off wifi it only drained to 81%. Could spotty wifi be the cause for my terrible battery life? My schools wifi always cuts in and out and everyday I get kicked off the internet on my mac at least 2-3 times. Just a thought.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77