I was using install**** you should get what I mean. But now using iTunes cards which I buy from OneCard.net
    02-01-2012 09:42 AM
    Now....not sure what apps you're using, but just because you got apps off Cydia after jailbreaking doesn't mean they are pirated....it just means Apple wouldn't let them into the App Store. I have quite a few jailbreak apps and I don't think any are pirated....I'm pretty certain the developers are getting paid for their hard work when I purchase their apps from Cydia.

Also, if Apple is not selling apps in your country, I bet it has more to do with your government than Apple.....just saying. (BTW, my government sucks too, just for different reasons)
    No, the OP was blatantly stealing software which is a discussion not allowed in these forums.
    02-01-2012 09:56 AM
    Leave the name calling out of the thread or it will be deleted/locked.
    Big apple is watching.

BTW by reading the response to the "*****", it can be naturally assumed as such in the future.
    02-03-2012 09:40 AM
    Piracy is bad, mmmkay...

Just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.
    02-03-2012 03:39 PM
    Piracy is bad, mmmkay...

Just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Sure thing Mr. Macky.
    02-03-2012 06:29 PM
    Sure thing Mr. Macky.
    Hehe...

02-03-2012 08:32 PM
    Dude if you decided not to use iTunes cards why not try this? How to Create a Free US iTunes Account Even If You Reside Elsewhere.
    02-06-2012 12:53 AM
    I got it a idea move to the USA .. Jk

Seriously use a gift card given your situation it's not that bad even if u never plan on buying apps and only use free one just get a 15 card

It's not apples fault you stole developers apps

That's like going to a store to by bread and because they don't have any it makes it ok to go somewhere else and steal it ...

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    02-06-2012 03:40 AM
    The OP has found a legal solution, thanks to some participants of thread. Thank you. Those of you who missed this conclusion and still beating a dead horse, it's time to take a break. Since the original question met with such a satisfactory result, thread closed.
    02-06-2012 06:36 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD