Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedark722

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I truly believe that voice recognition is the future, being able to simply speak to your devices and actually have them understand, in context, "Whatchoo talkin 'bout Willis". I think Siri is definitely the biggest step toward finally meeting HAL, or understanding Deep Thought's "42". I'd love to win this and cash in on an iPhone 4S...one of the first things I'd do is give Siri her own video blog where she could post interviews with Twiggy, The Enterprise and of course the original Macintosh.

Thanks for the chance. TiPB contests rock!!!!

ravee3rd

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I have an iPhone 3GS, but I have to wait another year before I'll be eligible to upgrade with my carrier(AT&T). I can't afford to get it without being eligible. So I would dearly love to win the 4S. I take a lot of pictures with my 3GS and would really enjoy the better camera, but what really blows me away is Siri! Amazing!

yzzilyzzid

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
pleeeeeeease!!!

I got an iphone4 back in the spring and just can't afford the upgrade cost of the 4s. Would love to have Siri tell me what to do :) and also have an upgraded camera.

Darth Rich

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Long, Long time reader/listner, first time reply-er.

I would use this to get my two wonderful sons their own iPod Touches and load them up with all their favorite (educational) type games, and Angry Birds.

And use any remainer for a Apple TV.

Happy Holidays!

Zak8022

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I would love this... so I could give it to my wife. I converted from Android and got the 4S when it came out... and I'm not turning back. I think my wife would love it, but I can't convince her its worth the expense.

jaBBu

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
How many ways could I use the gift certificate, let me count the ways... it would be a nice way to finish this year and start the new one.

wildfirex

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to get all of our digital media (including old, unavailable TV shows) meticulously organized in my iTunes library. My birthday present to myself was a gigabit router, a new 2 TB NAS drive, and a few other sundries, but now that I've got the space, I need an Apple TV. And I wouldn't mind having an iPad as well to catch up on my shows while on the go. Maybe even a new 3 TB Time Capsule, you know, because the media library keeps growing, and while I'm at it...

PJ73

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm in love with my iPhone 4 but siri is making me want an iphone 4s more and more. 64 gigs of storage would be great also. :)

Koenig

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPhone 4S not for myself, as I already have one, but for my Mom, Dad, and Brother. They all have unreliable phones that they are unhappy with, and I would love to surprise them with something awesome for the holidays. And what's more awesome than an iPhone? Apart from the TiPb team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2