Music stops playing when vehicle shuts off

poste

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I am new to the iphone world (came from a bb) and I'm just wondering when I'm listening to music through my headphones and then I get in my car, it connects to Ford Sync and plays the music through my car speakers. However, when I then get out of the car shouldn't the music resume playing on my headphones? Instead it stops and I have to take the phone out of the cradle and press play again. Is there a way to get it to continue to play?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I know that if you disconnect the headphones from the phone, it stops playing, it seems to me, that it is reacting the same way when it disconnects to sync. I don't have a ford, so I can't speak for that, but I think you'll just have to hit play again.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
It might still working from your bluetooth. Look at the phone and try disconnecting from that when you get out of the car.

That could be. I know that when I am talking on the phone when I get out of my truck, I have to switch from the bluetooth to the phone, or I lose the call. It could be the same sort of idea with music, I don't know. I listen to my music in my car thru a 3.5mm cable.

timmyb457

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
It is doing the same thing as when you unplug the headphones. Nothing you can do about it except what you're already doing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2