• Yes

Votes: 257 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 134 34.3%

• Total voters

kt14dad

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Business wise I might go with the 4 and wait for the Ipad 3. Tired of doing business related activities on the 3gs and think the Ipad might be the best way to go.

iamcdavis

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
The 4s is pretty nice, internally at least but idk if it's worth the update from a 4. I think the 5 or whatever it will be called will have the redesign, 4G LTE, and probably a larger screen. Thats what' I can't wait for!!:)

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The 4s is pretty nice, internally at least but idk if it's worth the update from a 4. I think the 5 or whatever it will be called will have the redesign, 4G LTE, and probably a larger screen. Thats what' I can't wait for!!:)

Good for you! Resist the temptation to buy a new smartphone after less than 1.5 yrs. I mean it. Who really needs to upgrade a $600 device every year? Let the 70 million folks out there with pre-iPhone 4 devices buy this iteration. Oh, and all those poor owners of early Android devices, too. Give 'em a chance to experience iOS.

BTW, I'm curious how many people will go for the AT&T $0 iPhone 3GS? Give that to kids with a $15/250MB data plan and load one of the unlimited SMS/text apps, maybe even Google Voice. Tell 'em you're gonna dock their allowance if they stream video or download stuff that pushes data above the limit. And tell them that they're not getting a new iPod for Christmas.

kikideath

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I am ALL ABOUT the new iPhone 4S. I personally think the iPhone 4 is still the best looking phone there is, so in reality I don't need a change. In fact I didn't love the renders I had seen with the tapered back. There is also a big change to the internals. Go use a 3G next to a 3GS. Are these the same phone? No! They look the same but the 3GS is superior in MANY ways. The same goes for the iPhone 4S.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Nope.I won't buy iphone 4s . I will wait for iphone5. I think the iphone 4s is same as iphone 4,

Right. Maybe you don't need the extra speed, better camera and Siri. Your iPhone 4 with iOS 5 is going to be fantastic and feel like a new phone. Be happy.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
there is no "maybe" selection. i have a BB. i dont want to renew my sprint contract but would love to try one. i think even the addition of dual core would make it a night and day difference between it and the i4 but i dont have the cash to buy one outright right now. still undecided until i can go to a store and play with one.

Chef Phil

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes! After a BB Storm and the Storm 2, I'm ready to make the move to a comprehensive approach to customer satisfaction.

(I hope I'm still excited and happy after getting used to the iPhone 4s!)

itistherabbit

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Frustrated with Android!!!!!!!!!

I have to upgrade! Every week i have to clean my droid out and take off apps that take up too much space. My facebook app grows on its own without updates. I had uninstalled the latest update because it was broken and the app reduced down to 1mb(it was 40mb). Now over the past week, it has grown to 4MB and still doesn't work that great. I had to uninstall google plus cos it's 8mb and won't move to the sd card. Adobe flash just updated and now it's 17mb. All this stuff adds up when you only have 256mb of internal memory to work with. On top of that, the OG Droid is capable of running the Gingerbread version of the os but Motorola won't support my device any more. Soooooo my device became obsolete less than a year into my contract. At least apple is still giving 3gs users love more than 2 years later. If tipb hooks me up, i can get into the 4s sooner than later....if not, i'll be waiting til the first of the year....i'm fiending!!!!!!! :l---- *drool*

m.espi602

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I think I will wait to get the iP4s, after all they "hype" has died down. I've had my iP4 for a few months. Not sure about buying new phones right when they come out. ( always been my preference,, that way I can wait til the kinks have been worked out )
I may be wrong.. and the iPhones not have that issue.

Can anyone tell me if they have ever had an issue with iPhones, when they first come out? ( I'm guessing Apple has their stuff together)

AlexW52

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
It seems like a lot of you guys are waiting on the iPhone 5. Don't kill me, but when will that be out? It seems like if it's not that long to wait, it might be worth it to.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I think I answered this one already, but I have to be honest, If Apple had only brought the iPhone 4 to Sprint and not also the 4S, I still would've bailed on Android. This EVO makes me want to scream on a daily basis and could ultimately contribute to high blood pressure and heart attack. So it's really saving my life to switch to the iPhone. Yes. 16GB whit iPhone 4S with Applecare + and grape koolaid please.