Squaretrade--how do I get that?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I am going to probably buy a Squaretrade for both myself and my husband. How do I do that? Just through the website or do they have some kind of app? If it's an app do they just bill your iTunes acct?

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I am going to probably buy a Squaretrade for both myself and my husband. How do I do that? Just through the website or do they have some kind of app? If it's an app do they just bill your iTunes acct?

Just go to their site. You'll need to provide some information, usually faxing them a receipt. It's all quite easy to go through though.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
They also have their own app now. And no more faxing the receipt - you can now just email it.

The whole SquareTrade experience is simple and pleasant.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Once you purchase your warranty, they'll give you a specific email address to send the receipt so it's applied to your account.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Ive been asked for other odd things before, I know that was idiotic but I wanted to be sure.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
If you want $30 off let me know. I've got an extra promo code.

Ill gladly accept that! I have to insure to iPhones so any savings would be nice. :)

I put that Genius Scan on here too so maybe Ill snap the receipt that way. It's a mile long though.

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Ill gladly accept that! I have to insure to iPhones so any savings would be nice. :)

I put that Genius Scan on here too so maybe Ill snap the receipt that way. It's a mile long though.

PMed you the code. Also just as a heads up. When I bought my warranty through the squaretrade app it got messed up and insured an AT&T 16gb iphone rather than my 32gb Verizon iphone which is $150 more. I e-mailed squaretrade and they said to cancel and do it online on their website instead, Something about their app wasn't setup correctly for the verizon iphone yet.

Last edited:

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
THANK YOU!!!!

Ok good to know. Ill probably buy it online. I have two ATT 32gb ones to insure, Im more worried about getting my husband's insured as he has a habit of leaving them in his pants and I have a habit of not checking his pants before I wash them.

Relznuk

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Just want to chime in here and say that as a SquareTrade user, I've been extremely satisfied with their service and how simple it is to make a claim if there is an issue. I think you'll love it.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I hope that I dont need to love it ;) My dad actually insured my new vacuum that way (wooo! exciting!) and wishes he'd have done theirs through Squaretrade. My brother's is the problem, he breaks things quickly.

I have it set up on both phones now so hopefully all goes smoothly. I have hard cases and screen protectors on both, and will likely put them in pouches too. I need to redo my husband's screen protector though.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2