iphone mail question

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking of jumping from VZ to ATT. If I make the move, I am leaning to the iphone. Since I dont already have it, I have a few questions on the mail.

Is there a way to save files from email?

I have 3 mail accounts that I like to see often. I think I heard that you can only have one push account. Is that true? How often does it pull mail?

The feature that I count on with BB is how it puts all messages in one folder. Does iphone do that also? or do I have to back out of one mail account and tap into another to see all of my messages? I am hoping there is a way to get all mail into one window.

I have been waiting to see what is announced on Wed. I hate to buy old technology. I would have to commit to a 2 yr deal and pay for a 3Gs, then have a new phone announced. When do you think the new iphone will be available?

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
you can save certain files from exchange accounts if you have documents to go premium

you can have one mobile me and one exchange account. the latter is a Microsoft limitation

there is no unified mailbox

we can only guess on new phones. wait until Wednesday and see

basically, give up everything you know about your blackberry. if you need blackberry-specific features buy a new one.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77