Email: forwarding and inserting attachments...

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
It's me again, and I think I've seriously lost it...

I have an email on my iPhone and I'm about to reply to it. But, I need to attach a few screenshots of the software I'm discussing.

So, I take a few screenshots, then return to my email and start to reply to it. I then go to look for the insert image/attachments button, and there isn't one!

I had to email myself the screenshots I took, and then reply to the email I initially wanted to from a pc, and insert the said images...

Someone please tell me there is an alternative for this? And no, sorry my iPhone is not jailbroken...

iphone_fanboy

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
The best way to do this would be to first go into your photo album where you have the photos that you want to attach. In the lower left hand corner there will a share icon that will put the album in a mode where you can select pictures. Once you have the pictures selected you can then click copy along the bottom of the screen. Now, head over to the email you are replying to and tap and hold down on the screen for the paste menu to appear. Tap paste and the images will be inserted into your email.

This process requires the 3.0 version of the OS.

Hope this makes sense.

jdod

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I know this is an old thread, which makes this even the more incredible. From what I discovered, Apple still has not figured out a way to just attach an image to an email?

How can this be?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2