SMS/Email Tones

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
This may be a stupid question but I've always said, the only stupid question is one that's not asked so here I go.

I upgraded to the 3GS from my Bold the day that it was available in stores, Since I average over 600+ emails a day for work, it's VERY important that I hear the tone when they come in, the tones that come with the 3GS are not loud enough for me to hear them. I was able to get louder ring tones loaded so I never missed a call but due to the quiet email tones, I was forced back to my Blackberry Bold yesterday.

Is there ANY way of getting louder tones for the 3GS? I really was impressed with the phone and liked using it but my job is too important for me to miss a email. I've set the bar high at work and the people here, CEO most importantly expect me to reply back within a couple minutes tops and nothing short of that will cut it. Trust me, I tried last week and it was either figure out how to hear the emails when they come in or change back to the Bold, or worse, lose my job.

So if ANYONE knows of a way for me to get some louder and longer tones, I'd GREATLY appreciate it. I'm used to the 3 tones with each email and really need something like that.

Thanks

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
i think the only way to do it currently is to jailbreak. and you having the 3GS, thats not an option right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl