Why do my Icons randomly change ? 3gs

Sooks

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
So i had AIM installed , the icon switched to the fandango icon , so i deleted it , power cycles ....... and then re downloaded it , and it worked for a bit then did it again . So i deleted it .... Now i have beeJive installed.... AND now its happening again ..... tried the same solution and it keeps changing .... any ideas ?

kitekid

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
apps and devices

I've been reading kickbuttapplications dot blogspot dot com recently (since its new) and I think they did something last week that talked about that problem. Good luck!

foster2380

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I hope this gets fixed soon. It seems only the apps I've been downloading recently, as in the last few days are having the issues with their icons. I have one completely grayed out, and two others that have half one icon and half of another.

Sooks...I guess we didn't get completely away from bugs when we dropped our Storms!

Last edited:

CoryJP

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
same here

im having the same problem with my 3G S... the icons are under different names... By the way will that technique erase all my data on the apps? i dont want all my sims 3 data erased!
i hope apple comes out with a fix for this bug fast its quite annoying:mad:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2