Inaccurate battery meter

johnny football hero

Nov 7, 2008
Visit site
I own the 3g. Recently the battery meter has been inaccurate. I'll charge at night while I sleep. I'll start the day with a fully charged battery and the meter says so. About halfway through my day and a couple hours of use the meter still indicates a fully charged battery, which obviously isn't correct. If I soft reset the phone, it'll indicate the accurate power level. I tried restoring the phone and it still has the same issue with the inaccurate power indication.

What should I do? I love the iPhone, but it's a constant source of aggravation. I hate exchanging the phone with apple and getting a refurbished phone. I owned the 2g previously and it was a constant nightmare because each phone kept breaking down for various issues. It was a constant hassle of exchanging phones. I love and hate the iPhone with a passion. Overall my experiences with the iPhone hasn't been great.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Did you do a restore as new phone or from backup? I had battery meter issues with my 2G and a restore fixed the problem. But often times you want to restore as new phone because it's possible that the problem is stored in the backup.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77