Requesting help.

Scott#IM

Nov 4, 2008
Visit site
Hi,, my name is Scott. I have had an unlocked iphone for about a year. Its a 2.1 model I believe. Loved it. So last night. I updated my itunes to 8.0, and then accidently restored my phone in itunes to factory settings. So now.. no phone. I tried everything. Went back to Ziphone no dice. pwnage no luck. So I trashed itunes 8.0 and went back to 7.1. then to download firmware(I"m not exactly sure which firmware to download to be honest). Which i did. I get a zip file. so then i plug back into itunes into recovery mode. Hold two buttons for 10 seconds.. no prob. press the alt and restore button at same time. no prob. then I'm supposed to link to the firmware i downloaded before but that's where I'm getting stuck because the zip file I'm seeing doesn't have it. I have downloaded it so many times I"m going crazy. I truly loved my iphone and and using a "mobile phone" and not digging it. So any help would be much appreciated.

MrEClass

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Your best bet would be to restore it and unlock it again.

Well, that is the most assured way of re-unlocking your phone at least. :rolleyes:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2